Dilema

yani

WELL I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS GUY FOR A LITTLE OVERA MONTH. HE IS GREAT SO FAR BUT HE IS YOUNGER THAN ME. HE IS 20 AND I AM 23. THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE HAS RECENTLY BEGUN TO PRESSURE ME ABOUT SEX. HE TOLD ME IN THE VERY BEGINING THAT HE HAS A HIGH SEX DRIVE AND IS BASICALLY A FREAK. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS EXCEPT HIS NAGGING ME. I TOO WANT TO BE INTIMATE WITH HIM BUT HE IS TURNING ME OFF. HE HAS BEGUN TO PUSH ME AWAY AND TREAT ME DIFFRENT BECAUSE OF THIS. I WANT TO BE WITH HIM BECAUSE BESIDES THIS HE MAKES ME HAPPY. HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HE REGRETS GETTING WITH ME WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO IS WAIT AND HAVE OUR FIRST EXPERIENCE BE A SPECIAL ONE. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO BREAK UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Don't sleep with him just to keep him around.

If he cares so little about you that he would dump you for not sleeping with him soon enough, then he is not worth your while. A man who really cares about you will wait until you are ready and not constantly pressure you.

A month is nothing. I wait at least four months before sleeping with anyone to weed out the jerks.