First sexual encounter after divorce

Patrice

First sexual relationship after divorce ... I'm very nervous and I'm meeting the special someone tomorrow for the first time. Is it normal to be nervous the first time after the end of a marriage??

butcher's hook

Sure it is anything to do with dating or romance after a long term relationship is done is frightening, you feel you won't know what to do and it's new. But once you are there you will do just fine. You will realize the fear of the thought was much greater than the situation itself.

Have fun and wear a raincoat(or make sure your partner does if you are female), you don't want to end up with a "take home prize" if you know what I mean.:sick:

• Author

Yeah, that's covered ;) It's just feels strange ... guess, you gotta get back in the game at some point!!

butcher's hook

Oh because you said you are meeting them tomorrow for the first time!??! I don't get that?!?!

• Author

Met on-line, speak to him 3 times a day .. for months .. never met him. I'm flying to meet him in the morning. He's not seeing anyone else nor am I ..

so, I guess we'll see what transpires from there.

butcher's hook

honey that is not dating, you have been talking online.

Meet him in person first you might not even like him once you see him face to face, let alone sleep with him. I would be more worried about that than the sex part.

• Author

Yup, I'm taking it slow ... I need to meet him first for sure ... I have pictures and he of me .. guess we'll see what the chemistry is when we meet.

butcher's hook

OMG you have never even webcammed with him?

Yikes, good luck!!:eek:

People are very different from picture to live.

butcher's hook
Yup, I'm taking it slow ...

Out of curiosity what exactly is "taking it slow?" according to you? A minute ago you were already sleeping with him tomorrow. :D

Hey, let's not poison the well here. Yes, there's a chance that he'll look different than his online photo and there's a chance that Patrice may not feel any sort of sexual draw towards him.

But there's also a chance that it might work out absolutely swimmingly.

Good luck, Patrice!

• Author

Well, we'll do dinner and drinks .. I have my own hotel room .. if it doesn't feel

right, I won't do it .. He's made it pretty clear that he'll comply with whatever I choose to do.

• Author

Well, it's one of those things in life that I just need to find out .. I'm cautious and careful ..

butcher's hook

It's not poisoning the well, this is clearly new to her, she should be prepared for either or is all I am saying.

Patrice have you met anyone online before?

butcher's hook
Well, it's one of those things in life that I just need to find out .. I'm cautious and careful ..

Of course you should, I am totally rooting for you!!! If this is the first guy you are emotionally interested in since your divorce just hope it works out in your favour. ;)

I just didn't understand what taking it slow meant to you when you haven't even met him and you are already making plans to sleep with him tomorrow.

You said:

I need to meet him first for sure

But that is usually how it works if you intend on having sex with a person you must meet in person.;):laugh:

wow.. this is exciting.. talked online.. then fly to meet him... how romantic!

so it all went well... I guess the chemistry was there and you DID IT!!!

naughty girl...

Good for you!!! :bunny:

He was amazing ... glad I took the chance ;)

Good for you.. hope you'll see each other again.. the only thing.. is the distance.. :o

• Author

He's moving up my way by the end of the year. I go there end of September for a conference .. so???