What do you think if a girl tells you this?

littlewhiterose

littlewhiterose

What would you say/think if a girl told you she doesn't have sex outside of a realationship? Like, as in- No booty calls... BUT she found you very sexy. ?

It means unless you are dating her for a while and you two agree to be exclusive, you aint gettin any.

If you only want her for a booty call, you will have to get past that filter of hers.

What would you say/think if a girl told you she doesn't have sex outside of a realationship? Like, as in- No booty calls... BUT she found you very sexy. ?

I'd think that she wants to be in a committed relationship with me.

Is she already in a relationship? That she doesn't have sex outside of THE relationship BUT she found you sexy?

Or am I reading too much into the OP's question? :)

collegekid491

What you just said = quality girl

My gf was a virgin before we met, all that it said to me was that she has standards. The fact I met that standard and very few (in my case none) met that standard, does more for me then a booty call ever could

• Author
littlewhiterose
I would run away as fast as I could.... :laugh:

Haha Really? Is there something I should know?

Last year, I was told by a woman I was interested in that she "doesn't believe in pre-marital sex".

I then asked her

"DO you beleieve in post-marital sex?"

:laugh:

Last year, I was told by a woman I was interested in that she "doesn't believe in pre-marital sex".

I then asked her

"DO you beleieve in post-marital sex?"

:laugh:

How did she respond? :)

Last year I had dinner with a girl and she mentioned she would never have sex outside of a relationship....afterwards she came back to my place and ... let's just say we weren't in a relationship and she was a liar :D

• Author
littlewhiterose
Last year I had dinner with a girl and she mentioned she would never have sex outside of a relationship....afterwards she came back to my place and ... let's just say we weren't in a relationship and she was a liar :D

HA! Moman, that's cuz she said "never". You never say "never". Haven't met a guy who didn't like a challenge. She should have seen that coming. :laugh:

Angelordevil

I'd say it means she's interested in you but she doesn't want you to play her. If she is willing to give it up she wants you to think she's special and only be with her.

WineCountry
I'd say it means she's interested in you but she doesn't want you to play her. If she is willing to give it up she wants you to think she's special and only be with her.

I agree with this.

MusicChick24

As a woman I would say she has very high morals for herself.

And as for the sexy...maybe she is inviting you to get to know her, so you can work into that relationship.