Birthday Present

unknown

Hey everyone,

im looking for a birthday present for my gf. She is turning 16 soon (about 2 weeks) and i cant for the life of me think what she wants. Christmas wasnt too long ago and i bought her a silver ring which she really liked.

She makes quite a big deal of birthdays and is going to a fair amount of trouble for her party so i want this gift to be special. She has a huge interest in music and movies (lord of the rings inparticular)

any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks in advance :)

• Author

hmm yeah could work. the thing is she got most of that stuff from people at christmas so it hard to get her anything else. (she got the books and movie ect..)

Well, then you just need to find out what else she likes and get her something that has to do with it. Take her out for dinner at a nice place, go see a movie, then give her the present. Also write her a poem and read it to her.

Why dont you just get her a little gift set from Bath and Body Works or something...some lotions, shower gels, etc. I like that when a guy I'm dating does that bc I know he'll like how I smell.

Heh, I got this girl I like a 6 dollar bar of soap, but it was from boonyfarms, you could smell it 5 feet away, and it was wrapped and in a metal box with a nice picture on it, she acted like it was the best thing in the world, lol....

I don't get how women can like that kind of stuff so much (no offense or anything)

It's a GIRL thing. it's all about prettiness. It looked pretty and smelled pretty and therefore would make HER pretty!!