mixed signals?

Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther

hi

i have a scenario ,

girlfriend says she is going out with friend (female) for night out.

She says , just a quiet few drinks sat in corner in pub (their words)

Girlfriend sends texts late at night saying she is missing you etc.

Then girlfriend is spotted in pub talking to guy.

What would you think ? How would you feel about this?

(I dont mean so much about the flirting aspect here, I mean from what someone says against what someone is actually doing?)

interested in your opinions on this one.

SoulSearch_CO

I think men and women are always going to be running into people of the opposite sex and just because they acknowledge that the opposite sex exists on the same planet, doesn't mean they are cheating. :confused: And I HAVE been cheated on, so it's not pure naivety.

The situation sounds innocent enough. Now if somebody had said she was making out with said guy in that dark corner, that would be entirely different. Who was it that spotted her? Please tell me it wasn't you. That's kinda creepy.

You're worried because she was talking to guy? That is ridiculous. And how did she say she was doing something other than what she was doing? Surely she can miss you WHILE talking to another guy. The two are not mutually exclusive.

If she is attractive, I would be very surprised that nobody approaches her in the pub. Only you can tell if she is indeed your girlfriend and you truly like each other. If this is true, rest assured and giving her some room wouldn't hurt anything.

xpaperxcutx

So because she's in a relationship with you, she's not allowed to talk to the opposite sex? Imagine if she's the jealous type and she demands you to cease all contact with your female friends.

JustLooking123

Do you trust her?

If so, you would not care if she was talking to a guy.

Honestly, this sounds harmless. Sometimes women, as well as men, talk to people of the opposite sex, with no romantic interest, over the course of a day <shock>!

Do you have a history of trust issues? Does she have a history of shady behavior?