I lied to her...

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

ok so here's the deal...this girl from my country we're both foregners, we became friends as we met in some international day, shes a great person, good looking too, well we stayed for 2 months then i lied abt someone sending me a messsage telling me to stay away from her, she found out i was lying in her own ways, i told her we cant be friends like before and that im sorry and i regret it and that i cant tell her to forgive me that easy, and that i wont call her bc i dun have the right, she looked to me highly, we were close, liked her alot, all i want is to be friends again even if formal then i will work my weay up...so guys in ur opinion is there a chance ? if igive her some time, will she listen to me later on ? im thinking of letting a friend call her after few days (3 days) will she listen ? will she give me a chance ?

I wouldnt count on it. Once a girl loses her attraction for you for whatever reason, the feleing never comes back. Thats just the way it works. Stay away from her, for months. maybe she will contact you, Thats the only way you will have a chance.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

that's sad...for me I decided to give her like as much time as she needs ( more than 6 months ) till she forgets what I did and remembers the good times...I heared friends to get back together like that...and then i'm willing to try...but the problem is my friends told me that shell most probably want to be friends at most...is there a chance ? ANY CHANCE ????

SoulSearch_CO
Can I ask why you lied about the message telling you to stay away from her?

Yeah. WTH was that?

xpaperxcutx

You obviously don't treasure her friendship to begin with for her to forgive you.

JeezLouise

Well, perhaps this will help reinforce the idea that real, adult, healthy relationships start with honesty and respect, and not the sort of game playing and false machismo crap that you were pulling on her all along.

She sounds like a smart girl. She didn't fall for your immature games before, and she doesn't want anything to do with you for lying.

I don't think lying to someone you're interested in to stay away from her would be a typical pick up routine. I guess you're getting what you were looking for.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

I did not lie about the message I did get one...I lied afterwards because I was afraid of losing her..I wasnt thinking properly...she got the lie..but now we talked and shes sure that I only lied once...and she is a smart girl :)