When to start looking again...

Morgenstern

Morgenstern

Some background information. I am 20 and my fiance died 2 months ago. Now, her family has brought up the fact that Ill find someone else and get married, and to make sure im not a stranger with them. My family mentioned to me moving on, as did my therapist. No one gave a time frame of when.

When is it too soon to move on, just right, or too long?

Im not feeling ready yet, but i do miss having some one in my life like that. I miss the physical and emotional sides and with everyone talking about it to me its making me wonder.

manugeorge

I'm sorry for your loss.

There is no set time to start dating again. The time to move on will be when you meet someone you would like to date. It could be tommorow or years down the line. Let your heart lead you, not your therapist or parents or whoever else who thinks you should move on.

Thats a hard loss that you are going through. I am sorry for to hear about it.

I believe that there is no right time. When you meet someone that makes your heart pitter patter all over again then you know. Try not to hold back because you think that it is too soon.

My friend lost his wife after 27 years of marrage, He started within a few months of lossing her. It was not wrong for him to do this and no one looked down at him for this. He met someone that he liked.

I wish you the best of luck in everything.

Morn your loss but celerbrate your future also.