Rebound Girl!

sunshine2008

sunshine2008

Started dating a man back in Novemeber who hadn't long come out of a long term relationship. I know in my last post i was warned of being the rebound girl, but he was such a good liar that he made me feel he wanted me so much!

It has been over a moth since we broke up. H ended it by text. He wont speak to me, i have no clue as to what went wrong or what he was thinking and feeling. I keep running it over and over in my head trying to understand. On the Friday night he sending me messages that he loved me so much and that he had booked a table for us to go out for a nice meal on the sunday. He was a bit off with me on the sat when i rang him, i just put it down to being in a bad mood. Thden on the Sunday morning i recieved a text saying it was over!

He has now got back with his ex, i hate him so much! But i can't stop thinking about it.

Any help or advise? x

xpaperxcutx

If you had known that you were the rebound girl, why did you put yourself in the position to be used by him? If there was anyone to blame, then I blame your gullibility for falling for him. Let this prove a lesson for you to be careful in who you choose as a potential bf.

I will not tell you it will be easy to get over, because every breakup is hard especially when it felt like you've been used. But it will get better one day at a time, if and only if you learn to let go of any memories of him.

• Author
sunshine2008

i really didn't feel like i was the rebound girl when i was with him though. he was so full on telling the world he had fallen for me, saying its the happiest he had ever been. even his friends agreed they had never seen him so happy.

it was always in the back of my mind though, as that is the type of person i am. but he really did reassure me.

i was gullable and i am foolish, dont know if i could trust again after the lies i have been filled with.

xpaperxcutx
i really didn't feel like i was the rebound girl when i was with him though. he was so full on telling the world he had fallen for me, saying its the happiest he had ever been. even his friends agreed they had never seen him so happy.

it was always in the back of my mind though, as that is the type of person i am. but he really did reassure me.

i was gullable and i am foolish, dont know if i could trust again after the lies i have been filled with.

If you allow yourself to live your life and relationships based on what he had to you, then you'll never rid yourself of his influences. That is how men like him leave their mark.

You live and learn. That is the point of living. If you never experience such and such, you will never know, and it's better to have to go through now rather than later. Yes, you'll probably be more guarded than before, but there are actually men out there that are actually worth loving. If you learn to open your eyes more and differentiate the truth and the lies, then you'll be able to deal such situations more positively.