Where do single older women hang out?

ratzskinakie

ratzskinakie

Hello, i'm 23 year old male, I like to do casual dating, flings, etc... but i'm not looking for anything serious. I like to date girls my age of course, I have no problem with that but i'm also interested in having some fun with older women that are 30-45 years old. Where is my best bet or opportunity to find older women that are also looking for dates? (besides the internet)

-thanks

I can only speak for myself (and I am in your suggested "age range" of older women), but I don't really want to meet younger guys for a fling. I am past "flings". I like casual dating that leads to commitment and a sense of togetherness - not casual dating for the sake of a screw.

If you want someone just for sex, try Craigslist maybe?

Jersey Shortie

Irony. :p Everytime a man comments on the bitterness of other women, he comes off sounding so very bitter himself.

Irony. :p Everytime a man comments on the bitterness of other women, he comes off sounding so very bitter himself.

He is just young and immature and going through relationship troubles. He just needs time to grow up and gain a more balanced perspective of life and relationships.

Jersey Shortie

I think older women probably hang out at the firing range waiting for men to pick them off one by one because they are now "older" and have exhausted their usefullness to the male population. Then after such a fun activity the men can gather at the local watering hole patting themselves on the back for a job well done while oggling women young enough to be their daughters and sels supporting their own indestructable mortality until God lets a bus hit them or said young woman takes him for all he is worth. Good times!

hopesndreams

Gosh, those older women would be so grateful for you to enter their lives to have a fling. Do you like the teeth in or out?

Cougar bars. There's a very well known one about 30 min drive from my place. I'm sure there's one in your area.

Also south of where I live, the area is fairly upper middle class, mostly white people. Great residential area for families, but damn it's a boring place for single people. Surprisingly there are a few hot spots like pretty innocent bar & grille places with live bands. But they also have older drunk white women that's desperate for attention prancing about. No, they don't look like the 22 year old half naked hotties at the fancy dance club. But that's their version of age appropriate attention whoring.

So you just have to find the right place.

• Author
ratzskinakie
He is just young and immature and going through relationship troubles. He just needs time to grow up and gain a more balanced perspective of life and relationships.

I never been in a relationship in my life and I don't want to start now, not to say i'm 100% closed off to it, but it's not my preference right now. Usually the girls I'm with understand my intentions, whom are mostly young sometimes college girls who most don't want to settle either but also want to have fun.

I got many things going on right now, I'm working on my MBA while working on a new career, I move and travel a lot, at times for weeks end, sometimes seasonally "skiing, camping, etc.." after I finish with my school I plan to do travel lot more.

I got goals and priorities right now and a girl wouldn't be able to keep up with me or my life style so it's kind of pointless to get in a relationship which I don't even desire to begin with, that can wait till later.

SoulSearch_CO
I can only speak for myself (and I am in your suggested "age range" of older women), but I don't really want to meet younger guys for a fling. I am past "flings". I like casual dating that leads to commitment and a sense of togetherness - not casual dating for the sake of a screw.

If you want someone just for sex, try Craigslist maybe?

I agree with this. Why would you think an older woman would be interested in just a fling? Those are going to be a little harder to come by unless they're already married and unhappy with their sex life. :rolleyes: LOL

• Author
ratzskinakie
Those are going to be a little harder to come by unless they're already married and unhappy with their sex life. :rolleyes: LOL

i'm down with that too :p

I never been in a relationship in my life and I don't want to start now, not to say i'm 100% closed off to it, but it's not my preference right now. Usually the girls I'm with understand my intentions, whom are mostly young sometimes college girls who most don't want to settle either but also want to have fun.

I got many things going on right now, I'm working on my MBA while working on a new career, I move and travel a lot, at times for weeks end, sometimes seasonally "skiing, camping, etc.." after I finish with my school I plan to do travel lot more.

I got goals and priorities right now and a girl wouldn't be able to keep up with me or my life style so it's kind of pointless to get in a relationship which I don't even desire to begin with, that can wait till later.

Dont listen to the bitter old hags, there are plenty of older women that like decent, uncomplicated sex with younger, fit men. It is hard to pinpoint locations though because most of us give up the clubscene by early 30s. I tend to meet my prey (the cougar reference :)) through friends or in more sophisticated wine bars. Good luck

I have no problem with that but i'm also interested in having some fun with older women that are 30-45 years old. Where is my best bet or opportunity to find older women that are also looking for dates?

by then they are looking more for money so i'd go with the upscale restaurants and bars. and by upscale I mean a place where a martini is $12 before tax and tip and they have valet parking and really nice packets of matches.

It's hard to say.. they could be anywhere.. public transportation, stores, work, internet, through friends, etc..etc.. :bunny:

Good luck.. let us know if you find HER!.. or THEM ;)

I wasn't referring to you and do not believe that the poster I responded to was reffering to you either. There was another post on here by someone else that was deleted. This is the poster I was reffering to.

MN randomguy
It's hard to say.. they could be anywhere.. public transportation, stores, work, internet, through friends, etc..etc.. :bunny:

Good luck.. let us know if you find HER!.. or THEM ;)

The Laides man says:

My name is Leon Phelps, and to those of you that are uninitiated, I am an expert in the ways of love. I have made love to many fine ladies from the lowliest bus station skank to the classiest most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society... bus station skank.

ROTFL:lmao::lmao: