The Cougar

burning 4 revenge

burning 4 revenge

Theres a new reality dating show coming out about older women being paired up with younger men.

Well I dont like it. We need to stop putting these crazy ideas into women's heads

• Author
burning 4 revenge

But this will encourage more women to seek out younger guys

Im 34 man and Im not rich like you

The only thing I don't like is the term "Cougar." In most cases, there's probably nothing predatory going on. But it it a catchy name to attract viewers I suppose.

Chicago_Guy

Wasn't there a reality show where cougars and younger women were paired up with young guys a few years ago? I don't think that show did very well.

It's not new it's been done to death only in past it's been called "When Animals Attack" google it there are all sorts of videos.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
The only thing I don't like is the term "Cougar." In most cases, there's probably nothing predatory going on. But it it a catchy name to attract viewers I suppose.

I dont like the term cougar either

I think unseemly old lecher is better

:laugh: :laugh:

How young does the guy have to be for the woman to qualify as such?

• Author
burning 4 revenge
:laugh: :laugh:

How young does the guy have to be for the woman to qualify as such?

younger than she is

:lmao::lmao:

Sometimes I wish you were an unseemly old lecher.

Chrome Barracuda

As long as she's unattached and still looks good, there's room for her in my bed anytime. Coochie is coochie. young ,old. Doesnt really matter to me. lol.

I just dont like the fact that they're pining after one woman when we all know these gys can date whoever is out there open for it. I just dont see it where men are chasing one woman.

But this will encourage more women to seek out younger guys

Im 34 man and Im not rich like you

This will shock you, but men are the ones seeking out the older women. Just because a woman is older than the man, doesn't mean that she pursued him, give me a break.

Oh yes, but older men dating younger women, no problem.

The 3 or so threads on just that subject in the past week or two begs to differ.

Chrome Barracuda

Let's be real.

we both know why the young women are there.

lmao. and it's not the free cookies and milk.

Chrome Barracuda
I have a feeling that Warren Buffett would be a great lay. Bill Gates' technique would probably lack flair. Women will always seek out money and power' date=' whilst sex for them is simply the icing on the cake. Men, however, recognise sex as the cake itself.[/b']

QFT!!!! realest shi* I've ever read.

The 3 or so threads on just that subject in the past week or two begs to differ.

Nah, I've dated more than my share of older ladies. Helps them to keep walking without squeaking.

I have a feeling that Warren Buffett would be a great lay. Bill Gates' technique would probably lack flair. Women will always seek out money and power' date=' whilst sex for them is simply the icing on the cake. Men, however, recognise sex as the cake itself.[/quote']

No wonder your "stimulus package" gets so much attention.

No problems at all! ;)

Of course, I date all women, so it's all good!

Nah, I've dated more than my share of older ladies. Helps them to keep walking without squeaking.

please, I'm in my 50's and I do not now now have ever "squeaked" while walking.

On the pot stirring score your comment only rates a 2... weak sauce.

Theres a new reality dating show coming out about older women being paired up with younger men.

Well I dont like it. We need to stop putting these crazy ideas into women's heads

Dude, it is a stupid reality show. If that really bothers you so much, then turn off the TV and work on yourself.

I thought you liked older women. You're so fickle.

serial muse
I thought you liked older women. You're so fickle.

He wants them all to himself, I think.

This will shock you, but men are the ones seeking out the older women. Just because a woman is older than the man, doesn't mean that she pursued him, give me a break.

SO TRUE!

I am 45 and the ONLY guys who have approached me in the past NINE MONTHS are either 30-somethings or 60-year-old marrieds. Just last weekend I was at a bar with some girlfriends and I became the object of a game from a group of these "kids" who thought that because I was the oldest woman there, that I would immediately be receptive to their advances. I kept telling them that I was not a Cougar, wanted a man my age, and that just made them try that much harder.

serial muse
SO TRUE!

I am 45 and the ONLY guys who have approached me in the past NINE MONTHS are either 30-somethings or 60-year-old marrieds. Just last weekend I was at a bar with some girlfriends and I became the object of a game from a group of these "kids" who thought that because I was the oldest woman there, that I would immediately be receptive to their advances. I kept telling them that I was not a Cougar, wanted a man my age, and that just made them try that much harder.

Hm...so instead of just focusing on the "cougar," maybe there needs to be some sort of animal nickname for these young guys chasing older women. :p