He never called me, should I be offended?

I met a guy recently, after a few naughty txt msgs we hooked up a few days ago. I made it clear I dont want to date anyone, just hang out with people in general and see what happens etc... After being in a serious relationship for a few years. My problem is he appeared pretty sincere and said he'd call me the next day. But he still hasnt and its been three days. My problem is should i be offended? I mean i dont want to date him but am i too old fashioned for thinking a txt msg or voicemail saying thnks for a good time see ya round is too much to ask for? I'm not anxious that he hasnt called, but paranoid maybe i was bad? Help!!

He'll probably call again when you least expect it.

Don't be so anxious. Next time he gets horny he'll probably start texting.

You told him you didn't want to date anyone so he's not treating you like someone he's dating. I wouldn't be offended.

• Author

For the record i didnt sleep with him, both our choice and we had earlier said we mite c each other on the weekend then he was all the "i call u tomorrow". And ive know him for a couple of months...So not really a one nite stand imo. I feel like i had a good time, if he didnt then thats not my problem...i sound like a guy.

Well,

He's probably thinking about it.

But if he went to see you and made out he's probably interested.

I'd say 80% chance he'll call.

Take it easy.

SoulSearch_CO

I wish people would quit using slang - it's confusing. "Hooked up" generally means "we ****ed."

But you said you didn't want a relationship, why is he obligated to act like he's in one? He'll call when he gets horny...or if he was wanting a relationship you already told him everything he needs to know and he's not interested.

I mean i dont want to date him

He knows this...you told him.That's why he's not going to waste any more of his time.

'what kind of guy wants to date a girl who gives up on first date?'

this is the statment I heard when I asked them about the girl I fxxxed on first date.

they were saying it's no big deal if she flakes out cuz it's not worth anyways