just curious who cuts their hair after a breakup of dating someone

Lucky555

I cut my hair after every failed dating relationship, I call it dating because there is no commitment.

Over the past three years I have cut my hair really short. However, I am happy to say my hair is longer and it has grown out so beautifully. I actually like it like this and I intend on keeping it long. But i have a habit of cutting my hair when relationships end...it makes me feel new and good. So my solution to this is that I find a good guy so i don't have to cut my hair again. lol

So who else does this? I'm just curious.

I have done it!! Getting ready to again:)

I think it means I am free and refreshed. Starting anew...and I also like getting hair cuts too. More power to you!:)

I usually don't cut my hair, I either dye it a darker color or go for something in a more vibrant shade, like a red or bright blonde.

I have done that. My ex loooved my longer hair, so to let him know I was serious things were over, I cut it ALL off.

Its now long again, but I am married now, so hopefully no more drastic changes for me.

i do it too! lol and my hari takes really long to grow [it really curly] so i plan to break the habbit lol maybe ill get a new tattoo? lol do it dont do it, doesnt matter bc hair grows!!! yay! do wut ever u need to to make urself feel better :)

I usually hit the gym hard- go a little blonder... And I spent 1600$ on extensions after my marriage fell apart. So- I did the opposite and went long.:eek:

I would never cut my hair because I love having longer hair! :)

but after one break-up I got a tattoo... my ex never wanted me to get one and right after we broke-up I went out and got one... boy, was he mad! ;)

oh, and after another break-up I got myself a puppy! Back when I was living with my ex I fell in love with these sweet little pug puppies a friend of a friend was selling and I almost brought one home! I told my ex about it and he told me "no way" was I going to get a dog... meanwhile HE had one that lived with us! So after we broke up and I got my own place, I went out and bought myself the cutest pug puppy! 10 years later and SHE is still the love of my life! :)

Ruby Slippers

I do it. I always let it grow longer when in a relationship because he usually likes it -- he reciprocates by not cutting his hair as often (I like some sexy bedhead to play with). Then once I'm single, I usually get it cut a little past shoulder length and revel in the easy washing/detangling and reduced need to spend $ on fancy conditioner.

come to think of it- I got my belly button pierced after a break up- then my nose pierced after my divorce.

But I love long hair- so if anything- I'll go longer after a break up:rolleyes: