I like my sister's friend

Ok so it's been about a month since I hooked up with one of my sister's friends that I have liked for years.My sister always told me to stay clear of this girl because she would not make a good g/f .Well now a couple years after my sister tells me that we go out hook up(have sex) and my sister has no idea this happened.Her friend has changed her ways big time works has a child and is finishing school.We talked a couple times after we hooked up about getting together and seeing more of eachother but I think her friend got worried because she is close with my family and maybe it would be weird for her to date me.I left her a message and texted her a couple times and she never replied or called back.We get along so well and always flirt with one another if I didn't get the vibe that she didn't like me I would just move on but it's bothering the hell outta me.Or do I ask my sister if she told her to back off of me?Somebody tell me something.

collegekid491

Could be your sister was right and she isn't good dating material also. I mean, not to say that she knows this girl inside out, but she probably knows her pretty well, maybe she simply is one of those indecisive girls and your sister could tell that because of how she acted in previous relationships.

Personally, I feel your pain man, what I described up top has happened to myself (as well as many others on this forum). But if there's one thing I've learned in all my relationships, its don't think to negatively other wise you will push the outcome in that direction. While I realize I didn't give much positive in my message, it depends on the girl right? To say there's one explanation is like saying women only have one mood.... LOL