I let my ex spend the night......

Monty36

well for starters let me just say that my ex and i are friends now and we've been broken up for about a month now but i still have feelings for her. so last night around one in the morning, after getting home from a friends house my ex and her friend call me and ask if they can come stay over tonight because apparently they were drunk and couldn't go home what with their parents being home and all. i agreed thinking 1. its a chance to see her 2. it may lead somewhere positive (relationship wise, not sex) 3. I've always been there in the past for her even before we started dating so i cant turn her away. now while we were all in bed (me her and her friend) me and her aren't exactly snuggling but shes like resting on me which is more than she would do with her other guy friends. We end up talking periodically throughout the night her telling me about her night, work, school, etc. and sort of flirting as i saw it and then again once we all got up in the morning. one kind of awkward moment, however, is when she asked me about all the pictures i had of her and why they were down. i just told her they were hard to look at. so im curious as to what she might be thinking about that. well after i snuck her and her friend out to their car we just hugged each other and said goodbye. soon after they left and i had showered she began to text me and now we've just been talking. So im curious to know 1. What is she thinking about seeing all the pictures of her down and why would she even bring it up, and two if me letting her stay the night was a positive thing or if it just showed im still the "good friend" of hers