Rebound girl?

Ok so I have known this guy for almost two years & he always compliments me, visited me at work, texts me, sends me messages, IMs me, calls & asks me to hang out .. problem is he has a girlfriend for almost a year & a half right now they are 'seperated' basically they need to be away from eachother .. I feel they are about to break up SOON .. anyway he's been asking me to hang out & i've always avoided it (even though I DO like him) but I think now that his relationship is basically over (since the begining of this month) maybe I should hang out with him .. I know he likes me I just don't want to be the rebound .. what do you think?

xpaperxcutx

Or you're the undisputed OW?

Wait until his break up is actually official.

Although I would advise you not to jump into a relationship with him at all.

• Author
Or you're the undisputed OW?

Wait until his break up is actually official.

Although I would advise you not to jump into a relationship with him at all.

I'm def. not the other woman, I tried to avoid him as much as possible (while still being his friend) .. I didn't hang out with him, but he came to visit me .. now that his relationship is [kinda] over i'm ready to make him mine (slowly lol) :p i mean he was a little sad for like 3 days but now he seems fine

xpaperxcutx
I'm def. not the other woman, I tried to avoid him as much as possible (while still being his friend) .. I didn't hang out with him, but he came to visit me .. now that his relationship is [kinda] over i'm ready to make him mine (slowly lol) :p i mean he was a little sad for like 3 days but now he seems fine

3 days? That's a record for an LTR. And you obviously don't seem reserved about being the rebound girl, because that's what you'll probably end up being if you jump on the wagon too quickly.

• Author

yeah idk he didn't seem TOO into her to begin with then again I really don't know maybe he still is sad i'm not in his head but he's stopped talking about it so that made me think otherwise.

xpaperxcutx
yeah idk he didn't seem TOO into her to begin with then again I really don't know maybe he still is sad i'm not in his head but he's stopped talking about it so that made me think otherwise.

Which calls into question his character and his views of being in a relationship. Just give him sometime to cope. You don't want to end up in a position where you're with him and he's still thinking of her.