Jealous exes make me feel ....

dreamergrl

Insecure. Weird I know. My new man, whom I've been seeing for almost a month apparently has a jealous ex. Jealous of me. He told me they used to be friends, and started dating. He ended it. That was like a month before me.

I've been getting so much better with my past issues of insecurities. He gives me no reason to worry. Everything is great with us. Then the devil (myspace) comes into play. I use it to keep in touch with my friends that I don't see much anymore. But we added each other obviously. Well sh*t it the fan and she starts leaving nasty comments about me on his page.

Yes, I know I should just ignore it. He's rarely even on there. Is it wrong for me to ask him to get this crap to stop? I'm sure there's a part of me being overly sensitive.

i hate to admit it but i am the same. hell i get insecure when he says another girl is hot! i hate that :( lol anyway my bf has an ex who stays in contact, it bothere me too and i aske him to do something , he took it the wrong way and got all pissy. i would love to say yes tell him to make it stop but from my experience it is just gonna cuase more issues! it suxs but guys cant handle it sometimes. i would let it go untill you think he is talking to her and getting into the cheating relm if you know what i mean.

i wish you the best and try to not to be too down about it

• Author

Well he doesn't give out any signs that he's talking to her. She's just looking all psycho stalkerish. I couldn't help it, but I took a look at her profile. She's got this big speel about how he was the love her life, now she hates him, at stupid b*tches (I'm guessing that's me). I just hate all the slander. I didn't do anything.

confused_2008

Stay above all of her petty games and he'll appreciate you that much more and realize how crazy and worthless she really is.

• Author

He hasn't been on since the comment was posted. It was something like "Seriously, that b*tch, how gross"

I just saw it cuz I was gonna leave him a funny comment from an inside joke. I said something to him about it, he said he'd remove it.

well the broke up for some reson, and honestly he being a crazy b/tch makes you look all the better :) if he alows it to continue and says one thing but does another then have a big talk with him. and if he wont stop this than i think u might need to move on. but chances are he doesnt like her maybe for that exact reson and he clearly likes you bc he is with you :)

He told me they used to be friends, and started dating. He ended it. That was like a month before me.

She's got this big speel about how he was the love her life, now she hates him

Not to be mean or anything. Maybe she does have a reason for acting like a crazy person.

Was he the one who wanted to be more than friends? In that case, if he (as a friend) pursued her and then dumped her, I could understand that she is pissed off with him.

Is it wrong for me to ask him to get this crap to stop? I'm sure there's a part of me being overly sensitive.

If she hates his guts now, or you for that matter, I don't think he can make her stop.

As far as mypace is concerned, I don't know it, but maybe he can block her from viewing his profile.

The best you can do is stay out of it, even if it bugs you. Asking him what he intends to be about her is okay, that you would like him to stay away from her. Just don't take an active part in this fight, if you don't have too.

• Author

Well they weren't together for very long. They were friends, and one night one thing led to another, he thought he'd try and give and a go, and didn't feel it. It's not as if they were together for years. I think it was like a month. I'm not trying to get into the fight, but I'm being brought into it. I hate drama. So Stockalone, you think I should ask if he intends to put an end to the slandering about me, or blocking her? I don't want to over step lines, but given how short of time they were together, and how obsessed she comes across, I don't see this stopping any time soon.

• Author
He needs to delete her as a friend and/or require that his comments be approved.

That is how I feel. I just worry about coming across as overly insecure and controlling.

What a crazy bitch. Doesn't she have any dignity? This just makes her look like a loser, gross.

Make your profile private. He should delete/block her immediately and have no contact with her.

mr.dream merchant

In my opinion he shouldn't do anything, why let this crazy broad strain your relationship?

• Author
In my opinion he shouldn't do anything, why let this crazy broad strain your relationship?

So you think he should leave the comment up? Leave it so she can go on her psycho binge?

I don't think you'd come across as needy or controlling. If anything, he should do it without being asked. Any other response on his part would reflect a lack of respect.

I have to say though, Stock has a good point.

I really don't think there are that many *crazy b*tches* out there. Not to say that women are forced to behave in certain ways, but I do question what male behavior results in women being labeled as such.

• Author
I don't think you'd come across as needy or controlling. If anything, he should do it without being asked. Any other response on his part would reflect a lack of respect.

I have to say though, Stock has a good point.

I really don't think there are that many *crazy b*tches* out there. Not to say that women are forced to behave in certain ways, but I do question what male behavior results in women being labeled as such.

Agreed. Although, I do think there are some women out there that are just looney. She's also only 21, so the maturity level is obviously not there. He gives me no red flags to think he's done anything wrong.

If the OP's ex bf did the same thing he'd be the male crazy bitch. I feel like young women need to get their sh*t together. I see so many acting like complete psychos as a result of hurt or a bruised ego. I feel like women who do this stuff are in desperate need of some dignity and self control :sick:

• Author
If the OP's ex bf did the same thing he'd be the male crazy bitch. I feel like young women need to get their sh*t together. I see so many acting like complete psychos as a result of hurt or a bruised ego. I feel like women who do this stuff are in desperate need of some dignity and self control :sick:

It's funny you should say that. My previous ex who is 36 sent me so much hate email after I broke it off with him I had to block him. Even made threats. I almost got a restraining order because he was threatening to fly into my state and cause problems. That was a phone threat.

Agreed. Although, I do think there are some women out there that are just looney. She's also only 21, so the maturity level is obviously not there. He gives me no red flags to think he's done anything wrong.

Makes a lot more sense then.

Thank God FB and MS didn't exist when I was 20-21. My lord, I really would have deserved the label back then! :lmao:

Well they weren't together for very long. They were friends, and one night one thing led to another, he thought he'd try and give and a go, and didn't feel it. It's not as if they were together for years. I think it was like a month. I'm not trying to get into the fight, but I'm being brought into it. I hate drama.

Some people are probably crazy without a reason, I would simply make sure she really has no reason to be that upset.

That is why I asked who wanted the relationship instead of staying friends.

If your guy pursued his friend, then became intimate and dumped her within a month, I could understand why she is acting like a crazy person. In that scenario, she is probably feeling like she was used.

If they both wanted to give it a shot, then it is unfortunate for her that things didn't work out.

So Stockalone, you think I should ask if he intends to put an end to the slandering about me, or blocking her? I don't want to over step lines, but given how short of time they were together, and how obsessed she comes across, I don't see this stopping any time soon.

He has to deal with her, not you. It's his mess, his fight. You are simply in her crosshairs because you are the new woman in his life. I sincerely believe it's okay for a woman to tell her man to go and take care of that mess. But you shouldn't even have to tell him that. He should do it on his own.

I have honestly no idea how networking sites work. But it's not okay to have an ex badmouth your new gf on your profile. I am sure he would not be okay if she said those things to your face, so he shouldn't allow her to use his profile to do it either. If she despises you, he can't change her mind, but at least he can make her take her venom somewhere else.

He should tell her that she needs to stop and if she doesn't, he will block her or whatever he can do so she can't use his profile to call you names.

You said he wasn't even aware of it yet, I am sure he will deal with it once he checks his profile. If he doesn't, then by all means, tell him to man up and do his job.

• Author
Makes a lot more sense then.

Thank God FB and MS didn't exist when I was 20-21. My lord, I really would have deserved the label back then! :lmao:

:laugh::laugh: I hear you there, a younger, much more insecure me would have had a nice little email for her.

I think tonight when I see him, I might just sit down with him and say, "I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think the best way to cease this issue would be to delete her, or at least pre approve your comments."

• Author
Some people are probably crazy without a reason, I would simply make sure she really has no reason to be that upset.

That is why I asked who wanted the relationship instead of staying friends.

If your guy pursued his friend, then became intimate and dumped her within a month, I could understand why she is acting like a crazy person. In that scenario, she is probably feeling like she was used.

If they both wanted to give it a shot, then it is unfortunate for her that things didn't work out.

He has to deal with her, not you. It's his mess, his fight. You are simply in her crosshairs because you are the new woman in his life. I sincerely believe it's okay for a woman to tell her man to go and take care of that mess. But you shouldn't even have to tell him that. He should do it on his own.

I have honestly no idea how networking sites work. But it's not okay to have an ex badmouth your new gf on your profile. I am sure he would not be okay if she said those things to your face, so he shouldn't allow her to use his profile to do it either. If she despises you, he can't change her mind, but at least he can make her take her venom somewhere else.

He should tell her that she needs to stop and if she doesn't, he will block her or whatever he can do so she can't use his profile to call you names.

You said he wasn't even aware of it yet, I am sure he will deal with it once he checks his profile. If he doesn't, then by all means, tell him to man up and do his job.

From what I gather, it was mutual at the time. But if it didn't go as she wanted, that's not a reason to go crazy. I don't think he used her, I think they both just gave it a go, and it didn't work out because he didn't feel anything for her.

mr.dream merchant
So you think he should leave the comment up? Leave it so she can go on her psycho binge?

Well out of common courtesy for you he should take it down but not block her and make his page private and what not. It sounds like this girl wants to put a strain on your relationship so why give her the pleasure of allowing it? Ask him to take the comment down and play it cool. If this chick is as bad as she sounds she'll fade away and feel like a loser when she sees that you didn't even break a sweat over her jealous ass.

From what I gather, it was mutual at the time. But if it didn't go as she wanted, that's not a reason to go crazy.

There is no reason anyway to be so mean to you. If she wants to hate your guy though, that is her prerogative.

I don't think he used her, I think they both just gave it a go, and it didn't work out because he didn't feel anything for her.

Well, if she thinks he was the love of her life and he turned out to not feel anything for her, that sure is a bummer. It might take some time for her to come to terms with that.

• Author

Well we talked about it last night more in depth. I told him I didn't feel it was fair to have her slandering me because she's upset that he broke it off with her. He agreed, and said he'd remove the comment today and take care of it.