My girlfriend acts DISTANT after Anal sex ? Is she about to dump me ?

adoreher

I really adore and care about my girlfriend

i was very patient with her and courted her for 11 weeks before we finally did oral 69

in the meantime she kept me happy by taking super sexy photos of herself.

so hot and i thought a little kinky.

well she suprised me on firday night by finally saying she wanted me and to go all the way

well i havent been dating since my divorce and didnt have condoms on hand

so she kept grinding and i slippe dinside for a slplit second.

felt so good but i dont want to knock her up

so i slowly relaxed her and we did anal

she seemed a bit weirded out and said she had never done that (shes pretty old fashioned and has only slept with 3 guys by age 31)

anyway im big and was happy that she said it felt so good.

but now i called her last night and then twice ot check in and see how she is....

her voice sounded a million miles away today

i asked her is anything is wrong and she said no im great.

then tonight i emailed her that IM thinking about her and and can't stop...

she wrote a polite but terse reply ...

anyway i just have this feeling she is weirded out

also i told her that vaginal and anal sex feel exactly yhe same to me and she said she didnt understand that///

did i screw up ???

She could be weirded out, esp if she has never had anal. Judging from my experience only, she probably is pretty sore back there today, and could even be having some funky funky poops, possibly with some blood smears if she tore even a bit (hard to tell in the heat of passion, but you know it afterwards!). She also could be embarassed if you came out, ahem, streaked with crap or if that got on the sheets.

She may also have some issues with that being "very bad behavior" on her part, and it may take some time for her to feel comfortable with her crossing a boundary (since she has only been with 3 other guys before).

Just keep being sweet, patient, complimentary, loving and all that you have been doing, and maybe just not mention the anal aspect for a while.

PS. A thought. You are 100% positive that she didn't feel any sort of pressure from you to have anal since there were no condoms? I have to say that I haven't been with many guys, and anal is a BIG trust issue with me that has to be in a very long-term relationship. I would have expected the guy to pull out to ejaculate (I know NOT the best solution for pregnancy) or for the guy to make a mad dash for the drugstore, but NEVER would have expected a guy to suggest anal.

Wow. So you had no condoms, but you thought doing anal sex condom-less wouldn't be as bad? You are uneducated. You do know that having unprotected anal sex is far more dangerous (in terms on contracting STDs) than getting someone preggers don't you?

Dude, you slipped it into her ass by mistake? Bull****! Anal is a very big step to take for some women in a relationship, yes she said it felt good, but was that because you were already in and she didn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you to get out of there? Maybe you should tell her you are sorry for not asking her first. Anal doesn't feel like vaginal at all, I've done both many,many times and I can tell in a second where I'm at. You seem to be more proud of your size and less concerned for her feelings. Try treating her with more respect in the future.

EYECANDY000

The only way to know is to stop assuming and ask!

I think thats something that everyone goes through when they are in a new relationship. Especially when its a new relationship and its your first time being intimate. Its hard to break the ice.

Actually, I think if she was a little uncomfortable with the situation she wouldnt have done it. It takes a lot of patiencce, and persisitent to do anal, especially if its her first time. So if she was so uncomfortable with it then she would have stopped you.

• Author
I would have expected the guy to pull out to ejaculate (I know NOT the best solution for pregnancy) or for the guy to make a mad dash for the drugstore, but NEVER would have expected a guy to suggest anal.

I think she may have been shocked I didnt pull out.

She asked me to driver her home afterwards and sai dshe wanted to sleep in the next day...

i just know her and she is acting fake polite to me.

she is too much of a class act to whine or share any unplesantries.

it was 11 pm and too late to rush out to a drugstore where i live....

i thought she was going to ask me to wait several more dates anyway.

• Author
The only way to know is to stop assuming and ask!

I think thats something that everyone goes through when they are in a new relationship. Especially when its a new relationship and its your first time being intimate. Its hard to break the ice.

Actually, I think if she was a little uncomfortable with the situation she wouldnt have done it. It takes a lot of patiencce, and persisitent to do anal, especially if its her first time. So if she was so uncomfortable with it then she would have stopped you.

she stopped me the first time i tried and said it was toopainful

it took about 10 minutes to slowly insert because im bigger and thicker than average.

i think when i came it may have hurt a bit.

but i was very cuddly and she even fell asleep a bit afterwards.

• Author
Dude, you slipped it into her ass by mistake? Bull****! Anal is a very big step to take for some women in a relationship, yes she said it felt good, but was that because you were already in and she didn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you to get out of there? Maybe you should tell her you are sorry for not asking her first. Anal doesn't feel like vaginal at all, I've done both many,many times and I can tell in a second where I'm at. You seem to be more proud of your size and less concerned for her feelings. Try treating her with more respect in the future.

I didnt slip it in my mistake.

i like anal

it feels exactly the same to me as vaginal, just tighter.

• Author
Wow. So you had no condoms, but you thought doing anal sex condom-less wouldn't be as bad? You are uneducated. You do know that having unprotected anal sex is far more dangerous (in terms on contracting STDs) than getting someone preggers don't you?

she was tested and is very old fashioned and Im totally tested and clean.

i just dont want to ger her pregnanat after 3 months !

she stopped me the first time i tried and said it was toopainful

it took about 10 minutes to slowly insert because im bigger and thicker than average.

i think when i came it may have hurt a bit.

but i was very cuddly and she even fell asleep a bit afterwards.

It sounds to me that you could care a less about what she wants or how she feels..

You forced anal sex on her... some might say you raped her.. some might not being that she didn't say NO after you didn't take her first NO and her first Stop It seriously..

Come on dude.. She said no to anal then you put it in anyhow ?? How do you think she should have reacted to this ??

I really hope she does dump you, you have no respect for her at all. You act like a guy with small -man's syndrome.:laugh:

I agree with Art.. but I will add... that she might want to dump you as she was probably extremely disappointed sexually... :o

Just look at it this way, if she does dump you then you can impress some other girl with your mighty member.:laugh::laugh:

You know.. when I read thread like this.. what comes to my mind.. what if she had said.. OK but I will do it to you too after.. and see if you like a huge dick in your azz..

It goes both ways.. what's good for one.. should be good for the other...:D

Cherry Blossom 35

I also agree with Art Critic.

Anal hurts. You should be using lube, especially since you are big. Anal hurts with a small-medium penis. I can't imagine what it would feel like with a large one. Actually, I can, and I feel for this girl right now.

Chrome Barracuda

You know what it is, I dont think she was ready for it. Dont rush her, or bother her. I dont think she'll dump you but ou do really need to look for her feelings, I think you need to sit down and talk to her, get her to open up and tell you what she's feeling. Something else is going on...

i asked her is anything is wrong and she said no im great....

she probably didn't finish her sentence.. she was going to add 'only thing is... I still can't sit' :laugh:

chrislovestosurf
It sounds to me that you could care a less about what she wants or how she feels..

You forced anal sex on her... some might say you raped her.. some might not being that she didn't say NO after you didn't take her first NO and her first Stop It seriously..

Come on dude.. She said no to anal then you put it in anyhow ?? How do you think she should have reacted to this ??

raped??!! slow your roll there art critic, what he said didnt sound anything near rape. You really should think more before you throw a term like that out.

You know what it is, I dont think she was ready for it. Dont rush her, or bother her. I dont think she'll dump you but ou do really need to look for her feelings, I think you need to sit down and talk to her, get her to open up and tell you what she's feeling. Something else is going on...

Aaaahhhh come on Chrome.. don't you think she already did... :laugh:

raped??!! slow your roll there art critic, what he said didnt sound anything near rape. You really should think more before you throw a term like that out.

You need to re-read my post dude.. I never said he raped her.. I said some might say he raped her.. and I'm correct.. some might not.. and I'm correct...

You do know what date rape is don't you ? She said NO.. She said to stop.. he didn't...

I don't know, Lizz, maybe we're looking at this from the wrong end(so to speak).;) If I did my wife's ass without a ton of lube, she would be sore for a week and bitch about it even longer. Maybe in this woman's case there was more bun than weiner. And she's dissappointed.:D