How long should he get before I make other plans?

LoveLace

Me and this guy showed strong interest for each other when we met online, then after a 2 hour conversation last night, decided we should definitely meet up tonight. He asked what time to call and I told him 530-6-ish to give myself time to nap after work and run errands. It's 6:10pm now...when is it officially past "6-ish" and when is it considered reasonable for me to go ahead and go do something else? I'm getting close to that point already, to want my plans for the night, with or without him, but I don't want to seem too anal here either...6:15 now! "6-ish" doesn't have much longer to go if you ask me..

• Author

Cool well he called at 6:17. lol. I don't know that I would have given him all the way until 7pm...that's no where near the ball park of "6-ish" in my opinion...

Alright, well seeing as you both agreed just last night that you should "definitely" meet up tonight (I'm assuming for drinks?) and didn't have a firm time set, I'd say give him until 8-ish your time before deciding not to go forward with your plans with him.

But I'd make backup plans with friends now anyway.

• Author
Cool well he called at 6:17. lol. I don't know that I would have given him all the way until 7pm...that's no where near the ball park of "6-ish" in my opinion...

SG 8pm, really? I think I would have run out of patience for sure by then...h*ll I think I would have already been with other friends by then...anyway that's actually what time he's picking me up...we found out we both like to see music a lot so that's what we're going to do.