Revenge is a dish best served cold!!!!!!!

Dollie

My boyfriends new girlfriend has told everything to her fake friend in Facebook (me)and I have convinced her to break up with him! He has been with her for 7 months and we only split a month ago

With my help and encouragement she is off screwing her Jamaican ex as we speak:lmao:

Now he will be alone, I feel for him!:rolleyes:

Job done!

And that,my dear, is what you call CLOSURE!!!;)

On a side note

maybe I will send him the PM's and let him REALLY feel the fool he made of me?!?!?!?!? She is too embarrassed to tell her friends and family she is seeing him as he is twice her age and she said she is embarrassed about him hahha She has said that she is using him and she says jump and he says how high she has said so many horrible things about him and maybe I will show him!

confused_2008

Regardless of what he did, you seem really immature and probably are about as great of a catch as he was. You two sound perfect for each other and should get back together so you save a decent person the hurt that you are both capable of. :rolleyes: You said he was twice her age? Assuming you're about his age, that's low to mid 30's? Pathetic.

Hell hath no fury?

Indeed.

I'll add two more sayings:

You reap what you sew.

What goes around comes around.

I hope this was worth your time and energy, and that you havent told anyone else about this. If any guy found out you did this to an ex, he would NEVER have anything to do with you.

You dont think this is kind of petty?

So let me get this straight:

You don't talk to him for a couple of weeks.

Then you see him out on a date and so then obviously he is broken up with you.

You then find out he has been seeing this girl for seven months.

And instead of considering yourself fortunate to be rid of him and taking the high ground you decide it is a much better idea to sink to his level and act like an immature psycho.

It sounds like one of those really bad Lifetime movies.

It would be funnier on this end if it wasn't so despicable.

Girlygirl1977
I wasn't aware patients at Four Winds had internet access.

+1 Ditto! I couldn't have said it better;)

Ughh. How do you live with yourself. Seriously. Your one damaged woman. What surprises me the most is that you'd even want to admit to sinking to such a low level. Anonomous internet forum or not, I'd be so embarassed in my own mind by such actions.I'd be ashamed that another person had such a damaging effect on my character. Instead of handling your emotions in a healthy and mature manner you went completely pyschotic pretending to be someone else on facebook. I'd feel better about humanity if you were in the seventh or eighth grade. It's disheartneing to be reminded what low levels an adult is capable of sinking to. You have made it clear to me why he would want to get away from you and be with someone else.

Closure, no I'd say you opened the door for your need to get some serious help. As you gloat in your pathetic accomplishment to mask the severe pain this guy has caused you, the euphoria will quickly fade, and when it does, you'll be back to wondering if he'll miss you etc. Someday, if you ever manage to become a good person, you'll like look back on your actions and agree, at this point in your life, pride, integrity and class ment nothing to you. Don't be mistaken, nobody has sympathy for your cheating, deceitful ex. Clearly your feeling clever and victorious. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I truly feel sorry for you. :(

Karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes,

Karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.

Karma'll be coming round the mountain, she'll be coming round the mountain,

karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.

She'll be frothing like a demon when she comes,

She'll be frothing like a demon, she'll be frothing like a demon,

She'll be frothing like a demon when she comes.

My boyfriends new girlfriend has told everything to her fake friend in Facebook (me)and I have convinced her to break up with him! He has been with her for 7 months and we only split a month ago

With my help and encouragement she is off screwing her Jamaican ex as we speak:lmao:

Now he will be alone, I feel for him!:rolleyes:

Job done!

And that,my dear, is what you call CLOSURE!!!;)

On a side note

maybe I will send him the PM's and let him REALLY feel the fool he made of me?!?!?!?!? She is too embarrassed to tell her friends and family she is seeing him as he is twice her age and she said she is embarrassed about him hahha She has said that she is using him and she says jump and he says how high she has said so many horrible things about him and maybe I will show him!

This is low.

Didn't you mention that this guy isn't right for you in the first place in your fist post?

Karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes,

Karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.

Karma'll be coming round the mountain, she'll be coming round the mountain,

karma'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.

She'll be frothing like a demon, she'll be frothing like a demon,

She'll be frothing like a demon when she comes.

hahahaha i actually laughed out loud when i sung this in my head

SoulSearch_CO
I wasn't aware patients at Four Winds had internet access.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I agree - this is pretty sick (mentally). Honey, drop it. Move on. Nevermind - I don't know why I'm wasting my time typing. Continue to self-destruct. One day you'll regret it. Until then - keep it up...you never know just quite how low, devious, deceptive, and cruel you can get until you try. ;)

I got "revenge" once. In the end it didn't make me feel any better.

We've all had our fantasies of revenge. You'd be lying if you said you haven't, just not all of us act on it.

Greed, jealousy, envy.. all are emotions that belong to each of us. Only when you embrace love and forgiveness do you have real peace of mind.

It's hard. It's easier to lash out than it is to try and understand... we're all human and we all make mistakes and act regrettably.

My own revenge story is despicable. Nothing I'm proud of.

• Author

Motive can you tell me what you did?

I am not a bad or psychotic person but I have never felt pain like it in my life and the only way to relieve it was to get retribution. I know what I did was devious and wrong and I am going to delete the name today and forget him. It has helped me get closure and answered questions that were rattling around in my head and driving me crazy. The answers were not what I was expecting but I can see things clearly now. I could not ask him for these answers as I would not have trusted in his response,

I never did this with any intention of hurting the new girlfriend, she is as in the dark about him as I was.

I felt humiliated and betrayed and conned. I would never think in a million years he would have done that to me, never!

Now I know and I can move on with a smile on my face, knowing all I have lost is a piece of crap and if I had not done what I did I would still be glamorizing him and missing him. I have never felt such gut wrenching pain in my life, I could not function.

I am not going to tell him what I did or show him the PM's, he will find out the hard way and will realize what he has lost all on his own.

I know you all think I am crazy and I don't blame you but I don't regret what I did, I regret staying with the lying, cheating piece of crap for so long and feel sorry for his next chump!

I don't think I could tell the story. It's pretty bad. Nothing illegal, or violent or anything like that. Just plain wrong.

Maybe we're two peas in a pod here. The only ones who've ever fantasized about revenge.. or actually did something like that. I kinda doubt it though.

People get angry and lash out. Sometimes it stews.. other times its more reactionary.

Then there's the fantasies of "justice". "Serves him right" and all that. I've heard plenty of people talk about their little revenge fantasies. Ever know someone that had their car keyed up? Or tires slashed? Or were humiliated in some way in the form of "payback"? Happens all the time. I don't condone it.. and as they say, real power comes from personal restraint... it's just human nature. Eye for an eye.

• Author

Please tell me Motive, I am feeling really bad now and people on here have made me feel like I need to be sectioned!

I do not regret what I have done

Evil would be to show him the mails and tell her who I am.

What I have done is get my answers

Please tell me Motive, I am feeling really bad now and people on here have made me feel like I need to be sectioned!

I do not regret what I have done

Evil would be to show him the mails and tell her who I am.

What I have done is get my answers

Chick logic = backward rationalizations of your actions.

What you did was wrong and despicable. The best way to get closure is feeling acceptance, love... but you wouldn't know that, would you.

I feel sorry for Dollie getting such a lambasting. I wouldn't mind betting that those people who've torn into her are those for whom the story is a little too close to home. :o

Motive is right, we've all had a desire for revenge at some point or another, so who are we to judge so harshly? I doubt there's many people who would have the self-belief to take the higher road when faced with pain and the opportunity to hurt the person who's hurt us.

Lastly it'd seem that Dollie actually did this girl a favour in getting her to dump the ex, why is no one else seeing that? :confused:

I feel sorry for Dollie getting such a lambasting. I wouldn't mind betting that those people who've torn into her are those for whom the story is a little too close to home. :o

Motive is right, we've all had a desire for revenge at some point or another, so who are we to judge so harshly? I doubt there's many people who would have the self-belief to take the higher road when faced with pain and the opportunity to hurt the person who's hurt us.

Lastly it'd seem that Dollie actually did this girl a favour in getting her to dump the ex, why is no one else seeing that? :confused:

Because getting her to dump the ex is kind of psychotic and unhealthy. She should stay out of his life, maybe this relationship will be a really positive opportunity in his life and he will make this new girl happy. But most of all it is unhealthy for the OP. Sure we have all had feelings and some of us even actions of revenge....that is why we are trying to help her. Revenge should NEVER be condoned, NEVER. She is wasting valuable time that she could be centering herself and becoming a more joyful, productive, creator. Instead of wasting emotional and physical energy causing bitter harm to others lives. She should stop all contact with all things related to her ex and just work on herself, maybe analyze some flaws in her own behavior, ask herself why she is attracted to dysfunction, Anyway, i think the OP should rise above these sophomoric antics and start doing the real work on her future, all that other stuff is a waste of valuable living time.

good luck

the mfk