She no longer interested?

Capt. Picard

I went down to the bar this past friday night to meet a friend I hadn't seen in years. She had a couple of her friends there. One of the friends and I started talking and flirting back and forth. She would touch me slighty or look at me for a while and smile. Saturday, we all went down to the bars again. For a bit she didn't show to much interest, then after some drinks she started to flirt again. I don't think she was drunk, or that drunk anyway. We were walking from the car and she would be walking against me, hook her arm in mine. Another time when we were bar hopping, we held hands when we were walking. I asked her if she wanted to go out with me sometime and she said yes and I got her number. After we got dropped off at our vehicles, she got into my truck and we talked for over an hour. We made out some too.

Today, sunday, I called her and left a voicemail. I got a text from her later saying that her and our mutual friend were at the bar and I could come down if I wanted. I went down and we talked a bit, but for the most part, didn't hold to much conversation. She didn't touch me at all, maybe not wanting to in front of our friend? When we were leaving, we walked out of the bar and she just waves, says bye, and walks to her car.

Was it only the alcohol talking when we were flirting and stuff? Or is she playing "hard to get"? I know it's only been 3 days, but I wonder. I guess after all the flirting and making out that I would get a bit of a better good bye or something. :confused:

Thanks for the thoughts.

SoulSearch_CO

I haven't a clue what's going on in this woman's mind. But I would think she hasn't completely closed the door to you if she invited you out to the bar. Since you have her number, how about you ask her out properly? ;) Then you can gauge her interest better.

^^ Co-signed.

Call her and ask her out to dinner. Constantly meeting her up at some bar, especially when friends are around and that she's already had some to drink, isn't how you're gonna get to know this girl properly.