Men;What traits do you find most attractive in women

burning 4 revenge

burning 4 revenge

OK Ill go

Has nice eyes

Plump applebottom

Keeps her mouth shut about her laundry-list of adonis-like characteristics men have to live up to satisfy her every whim

Next...

If a woman has a cute arse, then I just need to be able to credibly imagine them with a philosopher's goatee. It's a bit softer than usual, and the reach-around is disappointing.

Trick question, see dumbledwarf went right to the physical. I like loyalty, how's that for a trait? Next I'll take understanding with a healthy ration of compassion.

OK Ill go

Has nice eyes

Plump applebottom

Keeps her mouth shut about her laundry-list of adonis-like characteristics men have to live up to satisfy her every whim

Next...

I have a nice bum....

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Trick question, see dumbledwarf went right to the physical. I like loyalty, how's that for a trait? Next I'll take understanding with a healthy ration of compassion.

Stop being such a p*ssy

Did you see what the women wrote?

*beep*

I fail here!

1. Integrity

2. intelligence

3. beauty

My first wife was a beauty queen, the sex was great. She was the shallowest, most insipid, superior, brainless cunt it has ever been my misfortune to come across. EVERY woman I cheated with was a Rhodes Scholar compared to her. Everybody thought we were the perfect couple. I should have bought an inflatable doll, the conversation would have been better.

movingonandon

^^

This is probably an extreme, though meangingful one. I used to think that intelligence is a must, but recently realized that it is not the case. Silly is fine (not to be confused with stoopid; stupid people are people who refuse to acknowledge their limitations and argue about them).

My top list of qualities is mellow/calm, adaptable, introspective/self-aware, loyal, and caring/devoted. Knows when to shut up, knows when to be provocative and teasing (sarcasm is fine as long as it's not mean spirited).

Topl list of negatives: sense of entitlement. (Any other negative trait a beyoootch has can be traced to ths single 'quality')

Physical features are really not that important, in a sense that I think that about every other (healthy, normal) girl is attractive enough.

I've always been more attracted to smaller, thinner women. I'm not a fan of the whole big butt craze at all. In fact, that's a turnoff for me. The first girl I dated was a dancer... she had my type of body. The one after her just had the perfect body, and she didn't even work at it at all. Both of those had small boobs, which didn't bother me, but they both got fake ones during our relationships. I didn't complain about that either. The next two were more average running types, but they took care of themselves and as I got older I began to care more for women as people... becoming attracted more to their own quirks and personalities that kind of shaped what I was attracted to to fit their appearance... yeah kinda strange. I was surprised myself. My latest relationship was with a girl I didn't have an immediate attraction to, but as I got to know her and really like who she was, she became irresistable to me. She was no dog... don't get me wrong. She always got attention, but she wasn't an attention whore... she was her own person, take it or leave it... not afraid to show up with no makeup on and her hair still damp. My friends, guys and girls at the time used to give me a hard time about that. The girl I am talking to now is kinda like the last one. But long story short... just a girl who takes care of herself. I don't like junk in the trunk at all... a tight body in a small and fun package. For some reason I've always been with blonde blue eyed girls, but that is purely coincedence. I find brunettes with blue or green eyes ridiculously attractive.

ETA: the 2nd girl was a redhead with green eyes, so they werent all blondes. Pretty bad to forget that

Men;What traits do you find most attractive in women

In order of importance:

1. Likes me
  2. Nice facial features
  3. Educated and intelligent
  4. Not more than 15 lbs overweight
  5. Nice legs and feet/toes
  6. Outgoing
  7. Sense of humour
  8. Good with my friends/family
  9. Wears feminine clothes & high heels
  10. Makes her own money and spends it on me occasionally

In response to the original question....

Physically - Somewhat in shape, and pretty face. Butt, boobs, and legs can be overlooked if you have a pretty face.

I also have a thing for women that can play a musical instrument. I have a fantasy of being married to a woman that plays long classical pieces on the piano right before we bone down upstairs.

the piano is quite a turn on.

Has a sense of accountability and doesn't blame you for everything

Has realistic expectations for a relationship and doesn't expect you to live up to some impossible fairy tale ideal

Actually likes men

As for physical features I like

Dark hair

A nice smile

An olive complexion

Has a sense of accountability and doesn't blame you for everything

that would be quite attractive if it existed

I'll notice her if she has nice:

face (lips, eyes, ...)

butt

...but she also has to look happy (I'm definitely not into the "cold beauty")

I have a nice bum....

Hey, D-Lish,

Your quote, ""Running around, robbing banks, all whacked on the Scooby Snacks"..... BloodHound Gang (FLC) "

Isn't that Fun Lovin' Criminals?

Scooby Snacks, track 4 off of come find yourself. Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack as well.

*Edit* Suppose (FLC) stands for Fun Lovin Criminals

Shouldn't this be strictly PHYSICAL traits, like the women's thread?

A lot can please me in a woman's appearance. I'm not too picky (like the women's list for men's traits :p). I like certain things, but there are a lot of them and a wide variety of them. If a girl has one or two of them then I'll be happy.

Let's see...

Beautiful long brown hair with little curls at the end

Smooth silky skin

Rich red lips

Any color eyes, but ones that are more pointy than round are prettier

Girls who can pull of a roman nose are HOT (not paris hilton, but rather someone like Jewel)

Ones who can pull off wearing white spring outfits really well

Skinny to medium sized, I'm not a big fan of big butts and I can not lie

Small, feminine shoulders

And while I've never really had a chance to experience this:

A girl who moans a lot during sex. That turns me on so much, to know that I'm pleasing her. :)