• Author
mr.dream merchant
LMFAO owned.

-Annoying

* Loud

* Doesn't know when to stop talking

-Stupid

-Likes Obama

oh god I forgot the annoying section. Can we say stop the car and toss her the "get out of the fking car" speech?

-Ugly

-Fat

-Crazy

-Bitch

All men can agree on this yes?

Alrighty then.

Agreed. That covers most of the male population. Topic closed.

Let's go watch the female topic on this subject that is ongoing. That one will outlast this one by at least a month. :laugh:

For me, I will drop any woman who:

acts dumb

is dumb

is ignorant

is highly religious

neglects her body

has no sense of humor

is racist

is fake (fake boobs, fake blonde hair, fake eyes, fake ass, the list goes waaaaaaay on...)

knows nothing in the way of current events

is only interested in sex

plays games

flirts too much

dresses like a slut in public (it's ok in the bedroom)

is self centered

is selfish

is in a relationship

Selfish, bitchy, whiney, yells, over above-average over weight, mean, insincere, unintelligent, lazy, sloppy, poor hygiene, doesn't take care of herself, hurts kids or animals, drugs, or is always wasted (excessively drunk), poor with money, clingy, not independent, not financially stable, too much debt.

Same, I guess the same women, but in the reverse.

I always think of the husband store joke and the wife store joke when this topic comes up...

Women's dealbreakers are unending, and men's are very specific...

liars

fat / grossly out of shape with no attempt to get in shape

extremely self centered

not funny / don't laugh

hair on upper lip

violent / explosive temper

Liars - I can understand little white lies - weight etc but nothing that if lied about would fundamentally affect our relationship.

Temper issues - need someone whose lived life as an adult for a while and whom doesn't blow up, matches my own temperment.

Lack of loyalty

Does not keep herself fit (or attempt to)

Lack of 2-way attraction

is fake (fake boobs, fake blonde hair, fake eyes, fake ass, the list goes waaaaaaay on...)

is only interested in sex

What is wrong with these two things? What if she is a knockout with fake boobs, not too big or anything?

What is wrong with these two things? What if she is a knockout with fake boobs, not too big or anything?

Good question for the OP. Perhaps he just likes natural.

I would not object to fake boobs, as it was her decision - ultimately, boob size isn't going to sway my decision one way or another

wicka

body art

>50 pairs of shoes

nose ring

can't drink me under the table ;)

won't kiss me after I go down on her

I'm just warming up :D

-Ugly

-Fat

-Crazy

-Bitch

All men can agree on this yes?

Alrighty then.

Obviously all men can't agree on this. I've seen PLENTY of men with fat women, ugly women, as well as with crazy bitches.

DSM-IV Thomas
I've seen PLENTY of men with fat women, ugly women, as well as with crazy bitches.

You mean you look in the mirror on dates?

LOL. +1 points for the day.

Obviously all men can't agree on this. I've seen PLENTY of men with fat women, ugly women, as well as with crazy bitches.

The fat part usually happens after she gets into a relationship.

Especially the marriage and obligatory, "Oh, all women balloon when they have a baby"

Glad I can't get hit over the internet.:cool::D

LOL agreed here!

I have seen it A LOT even before marriage, and than there are plenty of single attractive females.

won't kiss me after I go down on her

:D

How rude! :)

What about kissing a girl after she goes down on you? I don't mind a guy kissing me afterwards, infact I like it, but I think its different when a female goes down on a guy.

Obviously some overweight women still attract some (probably also overweight) men.

I have fake boobs( not obnoxious ones), and if someone turned me down because of it I would consider THEM to be vain and shallow. They really woldn't know until I was already naked though, and by that point..well... I am pretty sure we are already papst the "getting to know you" stage. lol

I have fake boobs( not obnoxious ones), and if someone turned me down because of it I would consider THEM to be vain and shallow. They really woldn't know until I was already naked though, and by that point..well... I am pretty sure we are already papst the "getting to know you" stage. lol

Samehere, it shouldn't matter either way.