in need of major !

JooLee

hi guys, i dont know where to post this, but i need as much advice i can get.

my friend was dating this guy who claimed he was 32 and divorced. he told her he was going to a neighbouring country for work for one month and will be back. they never established that they are in a relatonship, they have only dated one and a half months. and she was crushed when he told her that he cant handle a relationship now.

anyway today, my friend, i dont knwo what gotten into her, she hacked into his email account and from there, she found out that he is actually 36 and is still married to his wife, and right now he is on vacation with her. and to make things worse, she reads an email he wrote to a friend, explaining that he recorded a sex tape of them (my friend and him).

and now she is freaking out she doesnt know what to do.

i dont knwo what to say to her, and i need a clearer insight of what she can do. first of all, obviously , she just want to get rid of the sex video.

advice please!!

Set him up. See if she can get him to go over to her house on the pretense that she wants sex. Or anything to lure him in.

Have her leave the house and wait in her car down the road so she can't be seen. He will leave when nobody answers, and she can then follow him back to his house. Then have her tell him that she knows where he lives. Exchange the tape for her not saying anything to the police, his wife, his boss, and, publishing his name in the newspaper for all to read.

• Author

okay i got an update from her.

she forwarded emails he wrote to his friend about him and her to his wife.

and now she;s scared he'll post the video or do something with it cos of that, which i wouldnt be surprised if he uses it against her.

what a messy situation!

It does not have to be messy. And she has all of the power in this situation, because of what I said in the first post. She has nothing to fear.

It's up to her to take charge of it.