Nervous about a meeting with some girl i met

OCCDAVE

I was talking to a girl who contacted me off a site and she gave me her number and we have been talking since sunday.Well i was out today and said wanna go pick up some ice cream but she said im in my jammys no need to rush things hehe i said true true nevermind.Then she suggested well im gonna be at a friends party tomorrow at 8 pm if you want we could meet up after i get out at work around 5 and grab a bite to eat.She said and dont worry im not gonna make you buy me food if you dont have it so if you dont have it dont be afraid to say so ?I said um but i got money heh so said i know just want to make sure you know im not money hungry ?She works at an investment bank so her job puts my store job to shame and she use to date a stock broker but he was a big meanie lol.Anyway sorry i bored you ppl i need tips cause i am coming off a 2 year relationship and am a bit shy and never talked to another girl over dinner since breaking up with my ex and before her id never been in a relationship.