How am I keeping up?

mixed_signals516

mixed_signals516

Alright so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a week. She's a very old freshman and im a very young senior. She looks older and acts older, im not to worried, plus were 2 years and 2 months apart so its not to bad. (and no im not some weird obsessed guy i just wanna see how im doing so i dont **** up). We first met in a Drawing class when school started. We were really flirty (like the whole entire class is like wow why wont they just ****) when we first met and started texting every now and then. At the time i kinda liked her but i was dating around between several girls. I found out she had a boyfriend anyway from her old town that shes been dating for a while. A few months went by, still flirting all the time even though we both were taken by other people. I got dumped and a few weeks after she dumped her bf. We then planned to hangout but never got around to it and she got a new bf. She dated him for a week and didnt really like him and always bitched about him. While she was dating him we hungout once in the middle of the night in my car. We almost kissed but she didnt wanna cheat. Then after that she went to her old town with her dad and hung out there for a week and we texted a lot. She dumped her bf for me, when she got back in town we were supposed to hangout but she couldnt get out. Then the next day at school i asked her and yeah :) We then planned to hangout a few days later but she got grounded for geting in trouble at school. Then yesterday I asked her but she was going to her old town to visit her dad, then today she came back in town and i asked her to hang and she was just like alright. I texted back asking if she could fer sure. She has a lot of problems with her mom and such, plus were dating, so dont think shes making up excuses. Am I asking her to much? I feel kinda like i am. But at the sametime its like your my gf when are we gonna see eachother for once? you know. She always says she misses me and she likes me and wants to kiss me and stuff like that on days we cant end up hanging out. I also think she likes me a little more then I like her but at times i think its kinda even. Anyone wanna tell me how im keeping up?

I'm assuming that you're both in high school because she got grounded...and she's a freshman. This won't go anywhere because once you hit college, you'll see TONS of hot girls your OWN age and you won't have to deal with their "my daddy grounded me" bs for failing DRAWING class.

What I'd give to be young again.

lol out of topic, but your avatar always amuses me. Where is it from?

/now back to the thread/

I think she likes you, but you both sound so young. Does she even know what she really wants? The whole shifting between new boyfriends & girlfriends on both sides isn't exactly the most constructive behavior.

• Author
mixed_signals516
Alright so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a week. She's a very old freshman and im a very young senior. She looks older and acts older, im not to worried, plus were 2 years and 2 months apart so its not to bad. (and no im not some weird obsessed guy i just wanna see how im doing so i dont **** up). We first met in a Drawing class when school started. We were really flirty (like the whole entire class is like wow why wont they just ****) when we first met and started texting every now and then. At the time i kinda liked her but i was dating around between several girls. I found out she had a boyfriend anyway from her old town that shes been dating for a while. A few months went by, still flirting all the time even though we both were taken by other people. I got dumped and a few weeks after she dumped her bf. We then planned to hangout but never got around to it and she got a new bf. She dated him for a week and didnt really like him and always bitched about him. While she was dating him we hungout once in the middle of the night in my car. We almost kissed but she didnt wanna cheat. Then after that she went to her old town with her dad and hung out there for a week and we texted a lot. She dumped her bf for me, when she got back in town we were supposed to hangout but she couldnt get out. Then the next day at school i asked her and yeah :) We then planned to hangout a few days later but she got grounded for geting in trouble at school. Then yesterday I asked her but she was going to her old town to visit her dad, then today she came back in town and i asked her to hang and she was just like alright. I texted back asking if she could fer sure. She has a lot of problems with her mom and such, plus were dating, so dont think shes making up excuses. Am I asking her to much? I feel kinda like i am. But at the sametime its like your my gf when are we gonna see eachother for once? you know. She always says she misses me and she likes me and wants to kiss me and stuff like that on days we cant end up hanging out. I also think she likes me a little more then I like her but at times i think its kinda even. Anyone wanna tell me how im keeping up?

Alright to add to this. She ended up having a friend over that night from her old town. They snuck out and i picked them up kinda like last time. We talked a lot and had a good time. We kissed a lot but whenever i tryed to slip the tounge her friend made us laugh or something dumb. After a while i dropped them back off and everything was safe and sound and she texted me when she got home. After this i didnt really talk to her about hanging out for a few days cuz i felt like i was bugging her in a way and i had other stuff to kinda do anyway. We'd still be texting all the time. At times i felt like she was kinda annoyed by me at school, but shes like always tierd in school so maybe shes in a bad moodish? who knows. Then we got to the conclusion to hangout more later in the week, the day she wanted to hangout she made other plans, then the day after that i was smoking with my friends and she was with some of hers, then all my friends went home and i went to a school event to meet her (smart idea i know). We hung there for a little and acted like a couple and eventually all smoked together and drove around and went to a few stores. In the stores we were holding hands and having a very fun old time. We had a long kiss with tongue goodbye. I thought it went well. We didnt talk till school the next day. That went alright normal seeing her in the halls and class. She had a long detention after school and she said she was gonna do something fun before it but never really told me what (i think she was implying she was gonna smoke or something) then after school i saw her kinda down cafe and she noticed me and went the other way with one of her friends. Im thinking maybe she went to go do that and didnt wanna take time out to see me or she just didnt wanna see me. Which is understandable. We texted for a little bit when she was off her detention and she was with people smoking and i asked if her friends and my friends all wanted to hang but she said they didnt wanna, and we texted for a little more then she eventually didnt text me back. Now its the next morning, whats up? lol

GoneButNotForgotten

Sounds like high school. Just have fun man. She is probably confused as well. What happens happens. High school is filled with a lot of drama as people try to figure themselves out. Just enjoy what you can man. And I just realized that talking about high school in such a past tense makes me feel old. LOL

• Author
mixed_signals516

yeah i suppose but things always **** up for me and im tierd of it ya know? should i just let it go sometimes?

like today we havnt talked at all. I texted her later in the night and its been a few hours and no response which is weird cuz we usually text a lot, but i think it was just excitement at first? should i text her tommorow or wait for her to talk to me er what?