dating?seeing each other?boyfriend?

absgutted3x

Easy

havent been hear for a while but it helped last time so hopefully you lovely people can help again. I have been dating someone for about 8 weeks started off well and after 2 weeks asked to start a relationship, thought it was a bit soon but went with it. 2 weeks later she said we have moved too quickly and wanted to date each other and just get too know each other. i didnt mind because i like the girl but was not expecting much anyway just come out of a ltr and i am happy to just chill for now.

she blows so hot and cold though, one min we have a connection the next minute i am too sensitive for her but then thats what makes her like me (nuts!!). now i wouldnt mind if i was 15 but am 26 and this woman is 28!!

help me i feel like am going mad!!

I'm going through something very similar. Hell, I have a thread on it a few under yours titled 'Hot and cold'.

People need to make up there minds. I don't like games. I don't like the unknown. I'm a clear cut, yes/no person.

I'm sorry I don't have much advice for you. :o

• Author

i read yours before i posted, i think its time we both listened to our heads i think this girl likes me but has issues either from her past or with herself in general.

yours is a bit different, she been in touch since you text asking to go out?

Yes, albeit barely. She used to be the one contacting me always, but the past few days it seems I have to initiate the contact, and then there is no conversation anyway... More of a general statement and no follow-up.

Her reply to going out again was that it "sounds great". We shall see.

• Author

exactly the same my end, i keep thinking i should back off! we are meant to meet at 5 uk time tonight but i am not going to get in touch about it am gonna try and wait it out.

life is too hard for this rubbish, i hate games!