Legs

johan

I saw the best legs I've ever seen in my whole life tonight. At the gym. I wonder if I'll ever have a chance to talk to their owner. Not likely.

It made me think how great it would be to find someone who lives the same kind of lifestyle I do.

It made me think how great it would be to find someone who lives the same kind of lifestyle I do.

And what would that kind of lifestyle be exactly?

I saw the best legs I've ever seen in my whole life tonight. At the gym. I wonder if I'll ever have a chance to talk to their owner. Not likely.

Hey, if you work out a lot and happen to meet girls who also like fitness, why not?

If you're waiting for a woman, errr I mean chick who has the same lifestyle you do, you might have a long wait.

I've never met an easy-to-please woman who was into the whole fitness/good diet thing. You're better off with a boozy, cigarette-smoking gal with less than perfect legs. She'd be happy with you.

you know....

I go to the gym often, and I noticed men like to look but never EVER have i seen one approach either me or any other girl there...

I wonder why this is.

Id love to be approached, though i would be very self conscious being all sweaty, probably smelly and all....

but..still...id say, go talk to her..or at the very least smile/ say hi to her....trust me, its a nice thing to do.

I was only kidding! :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah..any woman should be grateful to even be speaking to you. I agree. So don't ever forget that. You deserve the best.

Don't settle for anyone who has less than perfect legs. And if she doesn't make her own pasta, kick her to the curb. Only a desperate guy who can't get a girl would date a woman who eats boxed pasta and store bought bread. Ugh...it's disgusting what some men settle for. And don't even look at her if she doesn't work out less than 5 days a week.

A man like you shouldn't be with any chick who can't hike a whole day without stopping for food and water. She should be able to bike the roughest of terrains too..in the rain and snow and blistering heat. And when she's done with that she should be able to settle back for a nice, long, session....of XBOX.

Don't worry, J. You'll find her. She's out there. And she'll come along when you're not looking and when you least expect it.

Don't worry, J. You'll find her. She's out there. And she'll come

Agreed. The last thing one needs once they've found their soulmate is performance anxiety.

Note the tag line in my signature below... ;)

SoulSearch_CO
I've never met an easy-to-please woman who was into the whole fitness/good diet thing. You're better off with a boozy, cigarette-smoking gal with less than perfect legs. She'd be happy with you.

:lmao:OMG...niiiiice. LOL

OK...and now I read your second post, Touche. LMFAO...stop...dying. :lmao:

:lmao:OMG...niiiiice. LOL

OK...and now I read your second post, Touche. LMFAO...stop...dying. :lmao:

:lmao: I must admit I cracked myself up with all of that! LOL Glad I made you laugh too.:laugh: