I Think I Have A Problem - Womanizer

casanovacorner

casanovacorner

A long time ago, in high school, I decided that I only wanted one girl. When she broke my heart, I changed. Now, I'm 26 and have a website dedicated to teaching men how to get almost any woman that they want.

I have a friend that goes out with me for the sole purpose of "hunting" women and checking them off the list we made. We have a long list of all types of women we want to get into bed. All shapes, sizes, colors, religions, and personalities. Piercings, tattoos, etc.

The problem is, I have a girlfriend, and she knows about it. At times, she is completely ok with it, and other times she tells me I can't do it. Then she suggested that she would participate by bringing home girls from the club. We have a lot of fun.

The other day, I started thinking that I might have a problem. I might be a womanizer. I usually know the right thing to say to almost any woman in person. I know which buttons to press, and I usually get what I want. I have no intentions on forming any kind of friendship or relationships with these women. I just like having sex with random women.

I'm pretty much just venting, but how do I deal with this obsession with the opposite sex? Why can't I just settle down? It seems like the more sexual I am, the more outrageous it gets.

At first, I just wanted to have a 3some. I did that twice. Now I'm into all kinds of weird things like female vampires, swinging, and various other costumes. Is there any end to this kind of obsession?

I wouldn't worry about it if its working for you. Soon, you will either become bored, jaded or simply grow out of this behavior. It is quite possible that even before that happens, you will not find yourself with so many options. Your young, enjoy yourself. If you find yourself not respecting women or not respecting yourself - worry about that.

Straight up, I think you're taking this opportunity to advertise. If not, your sig wouldn't contain advertising for your personal website.

Straight up, I think you're taking this opportunity to advertise. If not, your sig wouldn't contain advertising for your personal website.

I agree. Besides, this is like having the problem of having too much money...it's not really a problem when you think about it.

awesomeness43

First off, men who really are players per se, would never advertise themselves like that and if anything would play down the fact that they are.

Sex is completely normal, its part of the male instincts. If i were you, i wouldn't worry about it too much....

It is if you want to be in a committed relationship, but have no control over your sexual urges.

Well obviously his relationship isn't that committed if his "girlfriend" lets him go out and have sex with other women.

• Author
casanovacorner

I didn't post this to advertise. I put my website link in any signature I have on any site. Most people that have their own website do so. Its one of the things you learn in business, its called branding. It comes so natural now that I really don't even think much about it. This is my first actual post that I've initiated, so its definitely not for that reason.

As far as my problem goes, I want to settle down. I've been with my current girlfriend for 3 years and we've lived together since day 1. Craziest thing. I literally mean day 1. She moved right in.

I don't lie to women about what I'm into or that I have other women around. I honestly think I have some sort of mental thing going on that keeps me from committing. I've cheated on every girlfriend except this one. Its not cheating since she allows me to do it.

I really don't feel shallow because its not all about looks. Its really about fulfilling an unquenchable lust. Its like drinking 4 gallons of water and still being thirsty to the point of dehydration. The deeper I get into my sexual fantasies, the more outrageous I want them to become.

Maybe you are right and I will burn myself out eventually, but I actually love my current girlfriend and feel like I need to stop. Last night, we discussed it, and we think I might need some type of counseling. LOL. Where exactly would I find a sexual addiction counselor?

• Author
casanovacorner
First off, men who really are players per se, would never advertise themselves like that and if anything would play down the fact that they are.

You're very wrong. Men advertise all the time. You can tell a player when you see one. You can tell by the car he drives, the clothes he wears, and his overall swagger. Its all advertisement. The fact is, I've been a player for so long that its hard for me to change, and I really want to.

Sex is completely normal, its part of the male instincts. If i were you, i wouldn't worry about it too much....

LOL... they said that about cocaine too when it was legal, and then look what happened.

• Author
casanovacorner
Well obviously his relationship isn't that committed if his "girlfriend" lets him go out and have sex with other women.

Its actually a very committed relationship on our own terms. She doesn't have sex with guys outside of our relationship, even though we have discussed it. She claims she has no desire to because its an emotionally involved thing for her, but does join me with other women.

I don't spend time with these other women, and a lot of the times I never even see them again. We consider "cheating" when we are spending quality time with someone else that we could be spending with each other. Unlike her, sex isn't an emotional thing for me. Its all physical, just like with the majority of guys.

Um, well I actually google'd 'sexaholic,' and that was the first thing that came up. I was gonna make a joke and say Sexaholics Anonymous, but apparently it really does exist. Go figure.

Its actually a very committed relationship on our own terms. She doesn't have sex with guys outside of our relationship, even though we have discussed it. She claims she has no desire to because its an emotionally involved thing for her, but does join me with other women.

I don't spend time with these other women, and a lot of the times I never even see them again. We consider "cheating" when we are spending quality time with someone else that we could be spending with each other. Unlike her, sex isn't an emotional thing for me. Its all physical, just like with the majority of guys.

Hello, I am curious about something. Would your girlfriend prefer that you have sex only with her and make it special between you and her? Or does she like that you make a game out of having sex with all different kinds of women? Has she ever shown sadness that you are having sex with other women? Again, I'm just curious which is why I'm asking.

• Author
casanovacorner
Um, well I actually google'd 'sexaholic,' and that was the first thing that came up. I was gonna make a joke and say Sexaholics Anonymous, but apparently it really does exist. Go figure.

That's funny because I immediately assumed that's what is was when I saw SA.org before I clicked it. The word sexaholic didn't even register until I saw you post the link. I took that test and I'm reading the site still. Thanks again.

• Author
casanovacorner
Hello, I am curious about something. Would your girlfriend prefer that you have sex only with her and make it special between you and her? Or does she like that you make a game out of having sex with all different kinds of women? Has she ever shown sadness that you are having sex with other women? Again, I'm just curious which is why I'm asking.

I don't mind you asking. She is a very sexual person and she has expressed that I'm the only guy she wants to have sex with. She has also expressed to me that her only objection to me having sex with other women is contacting them after. I'm not allowed to speak to them again once I have sex with them.

I think she may be turned on by the idea or act of me being with other women. It was completely her idea to bring me women home from the club. I can't say that I didn't like the idea either lol.

Where's the problem?

You like sex and you can have all the women you want..

Enjoy it while you can.. and experiment all you want.. nothing wrong with that.. ;)

I don't mind you asking. She is a very sexual person and she has expressed that I'm the only guy she wants to have sex with. She has also expressed to me that her only objection to me having sex with other women is contacting them after. I'm not allowed to speak to them again once I have sex with them.

I think she may be turned on by the idea or act of me being with other women. It was completely her idea to bring me women home from the club. I can't say that I didn't like the idea either lol.

Oh that's very sweet of her. (I'm being sarcastic and serious at the same time.) Well, I think she brings women home for you (that sounds wierd you got to admit it) cause I bet it helps her to actually know the women you are having sex with instead of being kept clueless about it, hmm?

I hang out with people from other cultures, and some of my Muslim friends joke about this girl who was very smart. (In Islam, men are allowed 4 wives, provided they show each wife equal attention and provision.) Only some do that though, many decide not to.) Anyways, one lady decided to accept this guy's marriage proposal provided that he marry her best friend as well. He did. Surprised? :p

Why do you think she gave that condition?

Does your girlfriend ever worry about getting sexual diseases from you or the variety of women you are with? Sorry for asking so many questions.

Peace :)

• Author
casanovacorner
Oh that's very sweet of her. (I'm being sarcastic and serious at the same time.) Well, I think she brings women home for you (that sounds wierd you got to admit it) cause I bet it helps her to actually know the women you are having sex with instead of being kept clueless about it, hmm?

Yeah, it does sound weird lol. That is a possibility, and maybe it make her more comfortable. I try to be open and honest with her at all time. We are very close, so I would never keep her clueless unless she asked me to.

I hang out with people from other cultures, and some of my Muslim friends joke about this girl who was very smart. (In Islam, men are allowed 4 wives, provided they show each wife equal attention and provision.) Only some do that though, many decide not to.) Anyways, one lady decided to accept this guy's marriage proposal provided that he marry her best friend as well. He did. Surprised? :p

Why do you think she gave that condition?

Maybe she didn't want her friend to be lonely or feel left out. Hell, I'd do it lol.

Does your girlfriend ever worry about getting sexual diseases from you or the variety of women you are with? Sorry for asking so many questions.

Peace :)

I'm going to be 1000% honest because people seem so fearful of getting an STD. We use protection, but its not a huge concern for me because I live life. Life is too short to worry about everything. I could get cancer, or fall and break my neck. I drive my car everyday, but I don't have sex with strange women everyday, so my chances of dying or getting hurt in a car accident are far greater.

I also eat every day, multiple times per day, so my chances of choking to death are greater than me getting an STD. Hell, people here in Vegas went to the doctor for a check up and caught Hepatitis because the doctor was reusing needles. The list of things we do on a daily basis could go on forever. STDs are very low on my list of things to worry about. I don't worry about stray bullets flying through my window, but it has happened to people.

So to answer your question, we use protection, and that's about all you can do to guard against an STD. My boss that worked security with me at the community college caught crabs from the toilet seat at work. He went to the back bathroom, right after a guy came out. The back bathroom was a "private" bathroom because it was only a single person bathroom, but any student or staff member could use it. There really is NOTHING you can do that guarantees anything, so why stress it?

Do you dress in a costume with a cape. WOW.

Your g/f must be pretty cool to stay with you while your out biting peoples necks and sleeping with the undead.

If you are a womanizer, and that is what makes you happy, you should paint your face white, get some plastic fangs, put up some fake cobwebs in your house, and just go batty!

Watch out for the girls with the garlic panties.

• Author
casanovacorner
Do you dress in a costume with a cape. WOW.

Your g/f must be pretty cool to stay with you while your out biting peoples necks and sleeping with the undead.

If you are a womanizer, and that is what makes you happy, you should paint your face white, get some plastic fangs, put up some fake cobwebs in your house, and just go batty!

Watch out for the girls with the garlic panties.

LOL, I'm not into dressing like a vampire. I just like my women to.

Where's the problem?

You like sex and you can have all the women you want..

Enjoy it while you can.. and experiment all you want.. nothing wrong with that.. ;)

Yeah, what is this thread about? I see a "problem" listed along with a sad face icon, yet inside I see no sign of any sincere angst or concern. The first thing which came to my mind was that SoSad site which remains unmentionable around here. Anyway, hope the OP can get the content and the title onto the same page eventually :)

awesomeness43
You're very wrong. Men advertise all the time. You can tell a player when you see one. You can tell by the car he drives, the clothes he wears, and his overall swagger. Its all advertisement. The fact is, I've been a player for so long that its hard for me to change, and I really want to.

I definitely understand that part of it. I drive a bimmer, i have a very good fashion sense and splurge on clothes, and constantly get criticized for being egotistical or self centered. Honestly, it doesn't bother me because

What i meant is that i don't brag about every woman i slept with. I also was never proud or advertised the fact that when the real estate and mortgage market was good that i would go out almost every night of the week with co workers and we would all leave with someone at the end of the night.

But come the next work day, we would never really let it be known. Also, when women jokingly ask if i am or not i would always laugh it off or have a clever comeback. Never once have i ever referred to myself as a player as i think that term has negative connotations.

I'm pretty much just venting, but how do I deal with this obsession with the opposite sex? Why can't I just settle down? It seems like the more sexual I am, the more outrageous it gets.

i think this is normal for some younger men...i wouldn't worry about it too much. if you're 45 and still like this then it may be a problem

awesomeness43

I definitely understand that part of it. I drive a bimmer, i have a very good fashion sense and splurge on clothes, and constantly get criticized for being egotistical or self centered. Honestly, it doesn't bother me because

What i meant is that i don't brag about every woman i slept with. I also was never proud or advertised the fact that when the real estate and mortgage market was good that i would go out almost every night of the week with co workers and we would all leave with someone at the end of the night.

But come the next work day, we would never really let it be known. Also, when women jokingly ask if i am or not i would always laugh it off or have a clever comeback. Never once have i ever referred to myself as a player as i think that term has negative connotations.