Short guys...

spookie

LOL!

OMG! Your avatar is still cracking me up. :laugh:

I'm not a short guy, but I can tell you I don't like women taller than me if that helps.

• Author
LOL!

OMG! Your avatar is still cracking me up. :laugh:

I'm not a short guy, but I can tell you I don't like women taller than me if that helps.

Thanks. That hurts more than it helps, though.

I don't mind a woman being taller than me when she's in heels. I like her to be shorter when she's barefoot. If she isn't I can deal with it.

Spooks, I just had a date the other night with a guy about an inch shorter than me. I wore heels on the date and he had no issue with me being taller whatsoever.

He grinned from ear to ear for most of the evening- often having to look up to do so...lol.:laugh:

I think many guys won't mind.

• Author
Spooks, I just had a date the other night with a guy about an inch shorter than me. I wore heels on the date and he had no issue with me being taller whatsoever.

He grinned from ear to ear for most of the evening- often having to look up to do so...lol.:laugh:

I think many guys won't mind.

I hope "my" guy doens't mind. I realized today I'm about an inch taller. Maybe an inch and a half. Maybe two inches. Which puts him at about... 5'6.

But he is humongously muscular. He looks like he can easily break me in half if he wanted.

But he is humongously muscular. He looks like he can easily break me in half if he wanted.

You mean, bend you in half! ;)

How does that make you feel?

She is obviously turned on by the proposition.

I like women taller than me and have no problem dating one. A nice, tall shapely leg in heels is an awesome sight.:)

• Author

He's pretty short (5'6-7ish) so I HOPE he's used to taller girls by now.

Blah. I hate being in unrequitable relationships. All I do in my spare time is fantasizing about having sex with him. How do I stop ?

Well being 6 feet tall, theres not that many girls that are taller than me. At school the other day however I was talking to one of my tallish girl friends (5 foot 9) and we were on an incline so she was elevated above me, and did seem to be a few inches taller. I was strangely comforted by her appearing taller than me... and perhaps even a little turned on.

So to answer your question I wouldn't mind dating a taller girl.

Not at all. I'm 5'10" and once I went out on a date with a girl 6'1". It felt good in a kind of way because it was the first time I went out with someone who actually seemed equal to my height. And besides, I love tall girls ;)

I'm 5'11" and I LOVE tall girls... I also love short girls, aw heck I love them ALL!!

But seriously, a tall girl will not turn me off. if anything she's like a tower to be conquered.

Are you sure you're not gay? :love:

Hahaha! My landlord would be ecstatic if that was the case. but no, I love women. everything about them

I'm 5'8" and while I generally date women shorter than me I have no problem with the ones that have been taller. My current gf is the same height as me so with heels she is a few inches taller. Neither of us mind.

I'm tall and love tall chicks although height is less important to me :D Most women in general aren't taller than I am, anyway.

Height is generally not as important to guys as it is to women.

lovestruck818
I'm average and I like leggy women, "tall" or "short".

It's funny...i'm only 5'1"...but I am all leg. Short mini torso and the longest legs you have ever seen on a short person in your life.

lovestruck818
I'm a girl. And I don't like guys who are shorter than me. :bunny:

I don't like a guy shorter than me but I do like short guys. I am only 5'1" so a guy shorter than me be like...whoa.

In my experience, most of my taller friends (5'10+) do not like taller girls, they say that they make them feel small. I'm 5'6 and I was seeing this chick who was like 5'10, and she'd wear heels when we went out, I loved it. Tall chicks kick ass, well the ones who don't mind shorter guys, that is.

Height is generally not as important to guys as it is to women.

Agreed.

Height doesn't matter to me. I've dated girls who were taller and girls who were shorter.