how long to wait until I call

jimmy08

So I met this girl earlier today at the library. We talked for about 15 minutes and I asked her for her phone number. She gave it to me. How many days should I wait to call her?

So I met this girl earlier today at the library. We talked for about 15 minutes and I asked her for her phone number. She gave it to me. How many days should I wait to call her?

don't wait 3 days or all that other jazz. call her when you feel like it. Wait too long and she'll forget about you.

nopainnogain

Call her in exactly 33 hours 55 min and 10 seconds. She will be puddy in your hands.:D

You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money.

But two's enough not to look anxious.

Or maybe you should wait 3 weeks and tell her that you were cleaning out your wallet and you just happened to run into her number, ask her where you met, if you had sex...

Usually I don't like the "when to call" "rules."

BUT...

Since you got her number on Friday, I'd avoid calling her on Saturday. It's the weekend, you don't want to look like you've got nothing better to do.

I'll usualy txt imediatly after getting the number... that way they know its you and then I try to wait a minimum of one day depending on when I got the number... and I try to avoid calls I've been big into just texting

• Author

Well it's been 6 days and I still have not called her up. I'm going to wait until Sunday to call. By then it will be 9 days. Weekends are off limits.