dating

restless

Im a 26 year old male and I just got out of a 2 year relationship. There is this new girl that started working at my job and I can get her out of my head I've tried but it no use. The problem is she's only 18. She will be done in june but I feel like its to big of an age gap. Do girls that young consider going out with guys my age? Is it creepy for a guy my age to date a girl that young? She seems like a very special girl. You know how sometimes you just feel like you would fall madly in love with someone if you got the chance well that how this feels. What should I do.

What will she be done with in June? Being 17? Done with work? What?

No its not weird for a man your age to be attracted to someone close to your age range. Many men your age would rather have a girl btw 18-21! In fact I herd a 24 yr old man say that today. Your still young, she can legally date you. There is no problem! Ask her out.

I accepted a ring from a man in his late 30's just months after I turned 18. And that is what people consider inapropriate!. We were happy together for four years. Not all r/s last!

There is nothing wrong with your age differences. She wont even consider the age difference btw you too! Your also within being appropriate to be seen in public.

Good Luck

Im a 26 year old male and I just got out of a 2 year relationship. There is this new girl that started working at my job and I can get her out of my head I've tried but it no use. The problem is she's only 18. She will be done in june but I feel like its to big of an age gap. Do girls that young consider going out with guys my age? Is it creepy for a guy my age to date a girl that young? She seems like a very special girl. You know how sometimes you just feel like you would fall madly in love with someone if you got the chance well that how this feels. What should I do.

1. "Do girls that young consider going out with guys my age?"

Absolutely and quite often...it just depends on the girl. If a lady is a bit immature, it could take some coaxing. Whether or not such a combination would be long term would depend on just how well the two of you got along.

You need to go for it...very slowly. Just remember though, girls that young don't like guys to be too nice. Be a challenge...and be a man. Don't kiss her butt.

2. "Is it creepy for a guy my age to date a girl that young?"

Not even slightly. There are guys in the 30's who have dated 18-year-olds. It's not real common but it's not all that unusual either.

Stop worrying about the age thing and concern yourself about whether or not the two of you would make a good combination otherwise.

As long as she is mature enough and you are not the one using her because of her age it is absolutely OK to go out with a girl of that age. And let me tell you, I am 20 and there are lots of girls my age and younger that actually prefer a bit older men because they are more mature and know what they want and most of the time know how to have a mature relationship to a woman.

Good luck1