Am I just a booty call?

never give up

never give up

A girl i've been dating for 4 months now is developing an annoying habit. She comes over, we really enjoy each others company, we end up in bed, I do every thing I can to make her feel incredible (i'm talking alot of effort on my part), she returns nothing, gets her rocks off and within 10 to 20 minutes she gets dressed and leaves right when I'm ready to do it all over again:-(

The last time I really felt hurt and I think she noticed, but it didn't slow her stride toward the door.

I thought only guys had a reputation for pulling this sh@#.

Is it possible she's making sure I/we don't fall in love.

It's only annoying because you are falling for her a lot quicker than she is falling for you. There are a lot of guys who would love a slam, bam, thank you Sam type of lady in their lives.

YOU ASK:

1. "I thought only guys had a reputation for pulling this sh@#."

No, women are just as capable but they are lots cooler about it. They do it and the men rarely detect their agenda. Most women who involve themselves in booty calls are kind enough to do it with guys who aren't into them too much. If she's a decent person and doesn't see a future with you, she will stop seeing you when she finds out you are falling for her.

2. "Is it possible she's making sure I/we don't fall in love."

That's possible. But I think she's just wanting to get home, having completed her assignment.

You say you enjoy each other's company so you're obviously having a great time...that's good.

You need to have a talk with her and see just where her mind is at. If this is only a sex thing, you need to change your views of it as well.

(I thought I answered this post a while ago...but I guess it didn't go through or it was deleted. Forgive me if I've repeated myself)

Booty calls can be very nice if both people are wanting just that. And you are VERY correct in that it's mostly females who have this type of complaint about men.

sounds like she's using you, man, and the answer is simple: if you're interested in a relationship with more depth, look elsewhere. If you just want a fast bit of action, continue seeing her, and keep it strictly sexual.

Speaking as a woman, I think women want good and plentiful sex, but they want it within the parameters of a healthy loving relationship. Personally speaking, if I were just boinking a guy for reasons of sex alone, I'd pretty much be treating that guy the same way your lady friend is treating you.

You EXPECTING something is just as bad. Think about it, you are saying you only do that because you want her to do something.

I could careless if a girl did something back to me... but I will say different girls think different ways about that. Some girls feel dirty for doing stuff, so they don't do it. Other girls will do it.

But please do not EXPECT things, this isn't a trade. Shame on you.

A girl i've been dating for 4 months now is developing an annoying habit. She comes over, we really enjoy each others company, we end up in bed, I do every thing I can to make her feel incredible (i'm talking alot of effort on my part), she returns nothing, gets her rocks off and within 10 to 20 minutes she gets dressed and leaves right when I'm ready to do it all over again:-( The last time I really felt hurt and I think she noticed, but it didn't slow her stride toward the door. I thought only guys had a reputation for pulling this sh@#. Is it possible she's making sure I/we don't fall in love.

Shes not looking for love! Shes not afraid of falling!

Your her toy! She enjoys the sex but could care less how you feel.

I also think that she would go to Round 2 with you if she had more feelings towards you. She doesnt seem to have any feelings whats so ever. Other than horny to get some!

So take control into your hands, find out why she is in a hurry leave by asking her. Ask her questions and dont be shy about it. You have need to know where you stand, before you continue seeing her. And stop giving her sex until you find out.

A girl i've been dating for 4 months now is developing an annoying habit. She comes over, we really enjoy each others company, we end up in bed, I do every thing I can to make her feel incredible (i'm talking alot of effort on my part), she returns nothing, gets her rocks off and within 10 to 20 minutes she gets dressed and leaves right when I'm ready to do it all over again:-( The last time I really felt hurt and I think she noticed, but it didn't slow her stride toward the door. I thought only guys had a reputation for pulling this sh@#. Is it possible she's making sure I/we don't fall in love.

So is this all your relationship consists of? Or has it just become this way lately? Do you ever go OUT? DO you ever spend a fair bit of time together on the weekend? Or is your relationship mostly comprised of her visiting you, ending up in bed, then her leaving shortly after? If it's the latter, it doesn't sound like the usual kind of relationship to me......and I sense it doesn't seem like what you're used to/expect, either.

Are you happy like this? Are you getting enough from this ?relationship? Or does it feel like it all revolves around sex? (and her getting it, then leaving)

Yeah, you COULD be nothing more than a booty call.....but only you'd know for sure because only you know how things have gone up until this point. Is this all something new?

If this is the way it would always be with her, could you be happy? You need to do some thinking here. To me, if I was in your shoes, I'd feel it wasn't all that fulfilling...that there were some other critical elements missing. Any 2 people can 'screw' but a relationship is based on so much more.

L

never give up

Our relationship does consist of more than her coming over for sex, otherwise I really don't see why I would care about her agenda, it would obviously be "that kind of relationship". But, anyway, most responses to this posts are correct about one thing, I need to talk to her. Problem is I am falling for her, maybe I should get out while we can still be friends, I think she would understand.