G/F Moods

Snicker23

I am with the same girl for 8 months as of March 2nd and well the last month has been a little bumpy but in the last week almost my g/f has not been looking me in the face, says I love you in a low tone voice, doesn't talk much sounds depressed when I call, doesn't want to kiss me or hug me much in the last week she has not wanted to spend anytime with me much. Normally after a game on sundays she rides with me to the resturant and we have some food and drinks and joke around and than I take her home and that is that but this sunday she drove to the resturant by herself and didn't really talk and when it was just her and I she sat for 45 seconds and than left and did not kiss me nor hug me good night and than today when I called her in the morning she was busy and had to go and than when I got home from work to day she calls and tells me that her brother wants to talk to me and that she had to go because she had work to do couldnot talk. (just for info her brother wants me and my vehicle to help him move on this wednesday) What do I do I love her but I can not handle being crapped on nor thrown to the back burner till I am needed I am a human and have feeling

Please help what do I do??????

You need to sit down and have a talk with her, in private, not at a restaurant. Tell her what you have noticed and ask her what's going on. Don't be mad about it or anything, just ask her what's going on.

I'm with you, I wouldn't want to be crapped on either. Love or no love it stinks! If she won't talk about it or if she tells you she doesn't know what you're talking about, there is not much you can do except hold your nose until you can get a shower or tell her that until she does want to talk about it, there won't be much else to talk about for a while.

It's tough when people start acting funny, for no apparent reason, and then won't tell you why. Some people are just that way sometimes. Don't worry about it a whole lot if she won't discuss this. It may pass with time. If it doesn't or if she does this repeatedly, then you'll have to consider finding someone else to eat, drink and joke with. She sure won't be any fun.

You really do need to talk to her. Let "her" do the talking. Don't be angry, whiney, worried---matter of factly let her know that if this behavior continues even once---you are gone. It sounds like she is done with the relationship though. But talk about it first, before you make any decisions. Good luck.

You need to sit down and have a talk with her, in private, not at a restaurant. Tell her what you have noticed and ask her what's going on. Don't be mad about it or anything, just ask her what's going on. I'm with you, I wouldn't want to be crapped on either. Love or no love it stinks! If she won't talk about it or if she tells you she doesn't know what you're talking about, there is not much you can do except hold your nose until you can get a shower or tell her that until she does want to talk about it, there won't be much else to talk about for a while. It's tough when people start acting funny, for no apparent reason, and then won't tell you why. Some people are just that way sometimes. Don't worry about it a whole lot if she won't discuss this. It may pass with time. If it doesn't or if she does this repeatedly, then you'll have to consider finding someone else to eat, drink and joke with. She sure won't be any fun.

Have you made any personal comments about her while you were both going through the rough patch?

Chances are that one slight comment about something you consider "not important" may just piss her off. Has there been any deaths in the family, employment setbacks or anything like that?

You need to try and initiate some topic that will ease her into a discussion, but very gently. Any slight stuff up here and she'll claim up.

She seems to have emotionally and physically cut you off. This could be due to you or maybe she's experiencing the blues or depression.

Play it cool. Try not to take too much crap. If she keeps dishing out more crap, just take some distance yourself...let her chase..you'll know then if she is still interested.

Good luck

I have to agree with the others. Sounds like its time for a good talk. You can never tell what a person is thinking just by analyzing their mood. It could be something totally unrelated to your relationship and you will drive yourself crazy if you start to imagine the worse. You can mention this to her without "accusing" her or pointing a finger of blame. This will ususally put a person on the defensive. Just tell her you have noticed some things and you are worried. Ask her if she would like to confide in you and LISTEN! Wait until she's through before offering any defense or feedback.

And one thing men should always remember about women...we are sometimes OVERLY sensitive. A "tease" or little joke at our expense...a forgotten jesture of appreciation or affection can really mess with our heads and emotions. Like you, we immediately start imagining the worse. When guys throw what they think are "little stones"...it can land with the thud of a boulder to a woman.

I am with the same girl for 8 months as of March 2nd and well the last month has been a little bumpy but in the last week almost my g/f has not been looking me in the face, says I love you in a low tone voice, doesn't talk much sounds depressed when I call, doesn't want to kiss me or hug me much in the last week she has not wanted to spend anytime with me much. Normally after a game on sundays she rides with me to the resturant and we have some food and drinks and joke around and than I take her home and that is that but this sunday she drove to the resturant by herself and didn't really talk and when it was just her and I she sat for 45 seconds and than left and did not kiss me nor hug me good night and than today when I called her in the morning she was busy and had to go and than when I got home from work to day she calls and tells me that her brother wants to talk to me and that she had to go because she had work to do couldnot talk. (just for info her brother wants me and my vehicle to help him move on this wednesday) What do I do I love her but I can not handle being crapped on nor thrown to the back burner till I am needed I am a human and have feeling Please help what do I do??????

Thanks to you all who are helping. I do love her and want to stay together and that is me though I am going to stay a distance and see what happens. I know her brother wants help moving I will propably help and hope that she help also and than I will in mid afternoon I am going to say I ahve to go and tell her if she feels like it to give me a call if she would like to do something I am going to though stop at her house either today or tommorrow and ask her for my game boy back and than I am not even worried if she walks because I have nothing at her house. But thanks to all of you this does help.

If you are not going to try to talk to her about what's going on, then backing off might help turn things around.

Getting your gameboy back should let her know you mean business. If that doesn't send her a clear message of how serious this is, nothing will.

Thanks to you all who are helping. I do love her and want to stay together and that is me though I am going to stay a distance and see what happens. I know her brother wants help moving I will propably help and hope that she help also and than I will in mid afternoon I am going to say I ahve to go and tell her if she feels like it to give me a call if she would like to do something I am going to though stop at her house either today or tommorrow and ask her for my game boy back and than I am not even worried if she walks because I have nothing at her house. But thanks to all of you this does help.