Met the right person at the wrong time?!?!

Konfuzion

Wow I just confused myself to no end....

I just recently was dumped by my girlfriend of 4 years, and it has since been my goal to try to get back with her. Well the other day I met this beautiful girl and asked her out, we just had lunch together and she was so pleasant to spend time with and did I mention she is beautiful....

Ugggg I don't know what do do, I don't want to hurt anyone or string anyone along. I love my ex, but this new girl I could easily see myself with if after dating for a little bit she is still the same person.

Yeah...that feeling is easy to come by after a break up...it's called a rebound.

You can be selfish and go for it and enjoy it while it lasts....or save her from yourself. Your call.

I was going to tell you to go for the new girl until I read the part that says "I love my ex" in present tense...

Yeah, DON'T date her... but if I were you I'd tell her the reason so she doesn't feel unduly rejected

• Author

Ugggg not the news I wanted to hear... Its hard to think that its a rebound, because normally under those circumstances its just about wanting a hook-up but I was genuinely interested in what this girl had to say.

I was genuinely interested in the fist girl after my seperation. She was awesome.

But then I realized I was ignoring my personal issues and using her as a replacement. So I let her go after dating 6 weeks. She was crushed *shrug*

Get over the ex first, no rush. Just go and have sex with lots of strangers! Lots more fulfilling ;)

• Author
Get over the ex first, no rush. Just go and have sex with lots of strangers! Lots more fulfilling ;)

Can one of those strangers be the cutie I went out with today :D

Sorry that made me laugh.