Yesterday

Jay_1234

anywayz it all started with a suprise kiss and then we got together

its my first time in a relationship and i really dont know how to act, the other day she said im treating her like before when we were just cool friends,she knows its my first time and she thinks she putting alot of pressure but i disagree i can act better, i just need know how, so i was wondering if i could get some advice im about 15 so its still young love but i gotta learn somewhere, please help

Really?

Just be yourself.

Enjoy your youth.

I hate to break it to you, but this probably will not be the last time you have a relationship. You're very young (and I don't mean that in a patronising way) so it's unlikely to be your last great love.

Relax, have a good time, enjoy life, but for goodness' sake, most importantly, be responsible - and don't rush things.

Technically, you are still under-age, so legally, having sex is a no-no, however tempting it might be, and however your hormones tell you otherwise.

If you are going to have sex, take precautions, and be respectful.

Be kind, but above all, don't stress about stuff. just remember to laugh now and then.

• Author

I know ill have many more im not that worried, im a charming guy = D

just for the first time with a GF id like things to work for a while

i know withthe hormones and all and i can keep myself under control lol im in no big rush

There isn't a specific way to act when being in a relationship. The only thing that you gotta remember is to be yourself cause that's why this girl chose you. Also try to be cool, don't freak out. Let her know that you're solid.