MOther Problems

Snicker23

I am happy with the relationship I am in right now about 69% of the time of the other it is broken down by 9% of it is she is always busy so no private time, 18% Her mother is in the way giving opion and so on. the other 4 % is she is in a bad mood. We have been together for 7 mos. and she is 20 years old.

Her mom is always bothering, she has to know where she is when she is going to be home and what you are doing. It is fine to be caring but I can talk to her and she will say something and change her mind when her mom is there or will not answer till her mom is around. Her mom told my g/f that when I said I Loved her that all I wanted is into her pants and that is it, I told her mom that I was not out for that I have went without it for this long I can wait a little long still and she argued this for three days and than finally told me I was the only guy in the world that was not out for that I will agree that yes I am sexually attracted but not right now I am not just wanting to get into bed and get some damn disease I want a women who is marriable and there for more than just sex and money but her money doesn't believe this and is still holding this to me. She has gotten ruder to me since than if she talks and you want to know you better not talk till she is completely done. I am really getting to the point that if this keeps up I am going to break up with her just because of this and I like my g/f alot and it will hurt me large but I am sick of her mom butting in. Oh to also tell you she (my g/f) ask her mom if she can go for supper with me or do anything I thought my g/f was an adult not a 5 year old. What should I say and do????

If your girlfriend is still only 20, and acting this dependant, she is probably not ready for a really relationship yet, has she ever had a b/f before? Ask

her that out of respect for you, to talk to her mom, and

tell her not to butt in. Any person that would car eenough for you would do that, if not, she is probably not equipped and

wired to have a relationship. With a mom like that, she probably didn't teach her much about how to be a grown up.

Tell your g/f to talk to her mom about it, or you'll have

to start thinking twice about where this relationship is going!

I am happy with the relationship I am in right now about 69% of the time of the other it is broken down by 9% of it is she is always busy so no private time, 18% Her mother is in the way giving opion and so on. the other 4 % is she is in a bad mood. We have been together for 7 mos. and she is 20 years old. Her mom is always bothering, she has to know where she is when she is going to be home and what you are doing. It is fine to be caring but I can talk to her and she will say something and change her mind when her mom is there or will not answer till her mom is around. Her mom told my g/f that when I said I Loved her that all I wanted is into her pants and that is it, I told her mom that I was not out for that I have went without it for this long I can wait a little long still and she argued this for three days and than finally told me I was the only guy in the world that was not out for that I will agree that yes I am sexually attracted but not right now I am not just wanting to get into bed and get some damn disease I want a women who is marriable and there for more than just sex and money but her money doesn't believe this and is still holding this to me. She has gotten ruder to me since than if she talks and you want to know you better not talk till she is completely done. I am really getting to the point that if this keeps up I am going to break up with her just because of this and I like my g/f alot and it will hurt me large but I am sick of her mom butting in. Oh to also tell you she (my g/f) ask her mom if she can go for supper with me or do anything I thought my g/f was an adult not a 5 year old. What should I say and do????

She still lives home with a parent. And until she's on her own she probably has rules to live by. I wouldnt socialize to long with your g/f while her mother is around. If your not there, it should encourage your g/f to go out as well.

If your girlfriend is still only 20, and acting this dependant, she is probably not ready for a really relationship yet, has she ever had a b/f before? Ask her that out of respect for you, to talk to her mom, and tell her not to butt in. Any person that would car eenough for you would do that, if not, she is probably not equipped and wired to have a relationship. With a mom like that, she probably didn't teach her much about how to be a grown up. Tell your g/f to talk to her mom about it, or you'll have to start thinking twice about where this relationship is going!