dating..

BIG PAPPA PUMP

BIG PAPPA PUMP

I have a question.. If you go out on a date, both of you seem to be having a good time, laughs, slight touches, smiles, etc. And at the end of the date, you thank one another and then they tell you to "stay in touch", is that a nice way of saying i had a good time, but your not for me, or am i looking too deep into this equation...

i think u'r looking too deep. take her out again! :)

I have a question.. If you go out on a date, both of you seem to be having a good time, laughs, slight touches, smiles, etc. And at the end of the date, you thank one another and then they tell you to "stay in touch", is that a nice way of saying i had a good time, but your not for me, or am i looking too deep into this equation...

I wouldnt look too deep so fast. She put the ball back in your field when she said keep in touch. Give her a week before you ask her out again.

Small steps Pappa, small steps.

I agree that you might be looking too deep at this stage in the game. If you felt the night went well, chances are, it probably did. The end of a first date is always awkward. You'll know how she feels for sure when you ask her out again, based on her response.

I disagree with Velvet on waiting a week. Call her in a few days. If a guy waited a week to call me after a first date, I'd assume he wasn't that interested. (So, if you are interested, call her soon, but not too soon.)

I wouldnt look too deep so fast. She put the ball back in your field when she said keep in touch. Give her a week before you ask her out again. Small steps Pappa, small steps.
BIG PAPPA PUMP

Thank you for your responses, however, as i usually do, i ignore my own personal intuitiveness or what not,

because, i thought we had a good date, she laughed, we found out a little about each other, and well, i'd say i called her 4 days later, left a message on her voice mail, and she never did call me back.

Yeah, maybe the message was somehow erased and the caller ID

somehow lost its power at the exact moment i called, but honestly, i just think she wanted a Valentines date and i was the guy who wined and dined her.

Sometimes maybe i should just listen to myself,

If you really want this lady to love you, wait a few days and call her back. Just talk, have a good conversation for about 15 or 20 minutes and don't ask her out.

Do that again a week later.

Then wait a week and ask her out for an afternoon of activity...and make sure she's home by 6. Make her go out of her mind wondering what your game is. The other thing this accomplishes is it puts you in a different league from the others guys who may be after her now or in the past. It will show that you are interested in getting to know her better as a person.

Once you've spent a nice afternoon with her, wait three or four days and then ask her out for an evening.

Of course, if she won't answer the phone or call you back, just write her off. But if she is even mildly interested, she will respond if you act as I have suggested.

If she's not interested but acted thusly during your previous date, then she's a major phoney you don't need and there are many of those in the world.

damn Tony ... u know how to get a girl going out of her mind huh? that advice is awesome! if a guy did that to me, i'd be majorly curious, even if not initially interested...

now Tony - how about some vice versa advice? :p about how to get the guy to start going out of his mind?

good luck to u, big pappa :)

-yes

If you really want this lady to love you, wait a few days and call her back. Just talk, have a good conversation for about 15 or 20 minutes and don't ask her out. Do that again a week later. Then wait a week and ask her out for an afternoon of activity...and make sure she's home by 6. Make her go out of her mind wondering what your game is. The other thing this accomplishes is it puts you in a different league from the others guys who may be after her now or in the past. It will show that you are interested in getting to know her better as a person. Once you've spent a nice afternoon with her, wait three or four days and then ask her out for an evening. Of course, if she won't answer the phone or call you back, just write her off. But if she is even mildly interested, she will respond if you act as I have suggested. If she's not interested but acted thusly during your previous date, then she's a major phoney you don't need and there are many of those in the world.

YOU ASK: "how about some vice versa advice? :p about how to get the guy to start going out of his mind?"

Very simple. When the guy calls to ask you out, say "Oh, I'd love so much to see you but I'm really busy this week. Any other time would be great. I really appreciate you thinking of me." Then change the subject.

The next time he calls: "Oh, I feel so bad. I have plans that night...but how about a movie Saturday afternoon?"

The next time he calls: "Oh, hi, it's so great hearing from you. I've been thinking about you. Right now, I'm into some massive work here at the house and can't talk...do you mind if I call you later in the week?"

Wait five days and call him. Be really nice, upbeat, ask him a lot of questions about what he's been doing, etc. Then, if he asks you out...say, you're busy that day/night but any other time would be great. Ask him if there's another time you can get together with him and then accept."

This will drive any man OUT OF HIS EVERYLOVING MIND!!!

Trust me!!!

My God! so THAT's why those guys i dont like love me so much! that's EXACTLY how i act with them! dang!

Thanks Tony :)

YOU ASK: "how about some vice versa advice? :p about how to get the guy to start going out of his mind?" Very simple. When the guy calls to ask you out, say "Oh, I'd love so much to see you but I'm really busy this week. Any other time would be great. I really appreciate you thinking of me." Then change the subject. The next time he calls: "Oh, I feel so bad. I have plans that night...but how about a movie Saturday afternoon?" The next time he calls: "Oh, hi, it's so great hearing from you. I've been thinking about you. Right now, I'm into some massive work here at the house and can't talk...do you mind if I call you later in the week?" Wait five days and call him. Be really nice, upbeat, ask him a lot of questions about what he's been doing, etc. Then, if he asks you out...say, you're busy that day/night but any other time would be great. Ask him if there's another time you can get together with him and then accept."

This will drive any man OUT OF HIS EVERYLOVING MIND!!! Trust me!!!

Could mean a few things. It could mean she doesn't see the relationship as a "feasible" one. It could be that she likes you but is a little socially inept at letting you know and answered inappropriately. It could mean she had a great time but likes you as a friend.

Women like to give double messages to men---especially when they don't really like them. They figure you're taking them out and spending money on them and they'd rather do that than stay home.

Having lunch together sometime is a great idea. It's sort of an anticipation as the early morning work hours go by.

Instead of making a phone call next time send her a brief and cheerful email sometime around Tues or Wed to make plans for a lunch later during the week.

If lunch goes well wait several more days than call her for a dinner the following weekend.

small steps Papa, small steps.

Thank you for your responses, however, as i usually do, i ignore my own personal intuitiveness or what not, because, i thought we had a good date, she laughed, we found out a little about each other, and well, i'd say i called her 4 days later, left a message on her voice mail, and she never did call me back. Yeah, maybe the message was somehow erased and the caller ID somehow lost its power at the exact moment i called, but honestly, i just think she wanted a Valentines date and i was the guy who wined and dined her. Sometimes maybe i should just listen to myself,