G/F Moody

Snicker23

I have been dating this girl for 7 months and we have not had many problems but now she is moody for the last week. I am unable to say or do much with out her getting crabby at me or P.O.ed and I am not know what for. Just over a week ago I was over to visit her and she did not want to snuggle or even talk to me but when a friend called her she gets all happy and all and cheerful than another call comes in adn she is cheerful again but when she gets off the phone she is that nobody again so I finally leave thinking that she is tired or something so I later that night when I got home. I ask her what is going on for Valentines day and she tells me she doesn't know other than she will maybe have me for supper. So the niext day she is not at work yet and I arrived to give her a bear and a ballon for valentines day. Well that night she tells me she thinks I was upset with her and I told her I wasn't and well that was it I thought till her mom starts to tell me about what was going on in a very rude manner so I asked my girlfriend why she told her mom everything but not me. Well since than I have had an additude from her since no real nothing and i am trying to figure what I did and also what I could do to make her know I Love Her. Please help me Thanks also.

Its normal for women to go to another female to gossip and get advice. I believe that she should have gone to you by now to tell you whats on her mind. You shouldnt have had to hear it from her mother.

Talk to her, and say you would appreciate that in the future she talk to you first about what is bothering her so that the issue can be resolved. If there is no open communication in a r/s than you cannot learn from each other. Nor find out what each other wants.

You cant keep things inside and expect the other to know whats going on. Nothing can be done about that issue.

You have every right to upset with her now. Tell her why you are upset with her & that in the future if she continues to act this way it will force you to leave her.

I wouldnt let her get away with she did. I would lay down the law.

I have been dating this girl for 7 months and we have not had many problems but now she is moody for the last week. I am unable to say or do much with out her getting crabby at me or P.O.ed and I am not know what for. Just over a week ago I was over to visit her and she did not want to snuggle or even talk to me but when a friend called her she gets all happy and all and cheerful than another call comes in adn she is cheerful again but when she gets off the phone she is that nobody again so I finally leave thinking that she is tired or something so I later that night when I got home. I ask her what is going on for Valentines day and she tells me she doesn't know other than she will maybe have me for supper. So the niext day she is not at work yet and I arrived to give her a bear and a ballon for valentines day. Well that night she tells me she thinks I was upset with her and I told her I wasn't and well that was it I thought till her mom starts to tell me about what was going on in a very rude manner so I asked my girlfriend why she told her mom everything but not me. Well since than I have had an additude from her since no real nothing and i am trying to figure what I did and also what I could do to make her know I Love Her. Please help me Thanks also.

i usually pull ##### like that on guys i've lost interest in. maybe she just want's some space. ignore her for a week, maybe she'll learn that she needs to respect you.