Getting together w/ guys off craigslist platonic...

spookie

Can someone tell me if I'm setting myself up for trouble if I do this? I'm desperate for friends with "hookups" if you know what I mean and I thought I'd give cl a try. My ad was pretty clear... looking for 420 friendly friends, male or female, not dating/sex; but I'm kind of scared anyway of getting into an uncomfortable situation. Thoughts? Preferably from the 420-friendlies?

• Author

Alright, y'all. I'm going out to meet him. If I never come back, you know what happened.

But I should be able to take care of myself. I mean, I used to be a stripper. I'm practically a professional at avoiding getting fingered.

Plus there'll be a knife packed in my purse. A nice sharp one.

And spookie don't mind stabbing motherfcvkers in the face.

• Author
Why can't you bring your boyfriend with you, or at least a friend?

Cause my boyfriend and I are now long-distance, and I don't have any friends.

spook -

this is not a smart move! don't do this. too many bad things could go down.

it's not worth the risk. please change your mind.

if you need to stay distracted - go to a late movie alone or something...

what area are you in now?

I wish more people would post in English.

Yes, maybe she can threaten him with a sharp and correctly conjugated verb if he turns out to be a creep.

Spookie, I agree with 2Sunny that you should rethink this.

Ur dumbass, but as I told my dumbass friend who drove home really drunk and then said "See I got home fine" ... Yeah you usualy live through dumbass moves, its the time you don't that gets ya. All you have to do is go out to a club and meet some 420 hook ups in person that way your not meeting up with a potential pyscho like me

In my opinion its a long shot...personally when I use to get high years ago...pot with a random girly usually lead towards some good sex lol

Meeting in a public place is best, good luck.

Wow. I don't know what to say. Are you dedicating that to Spookie, or to me?

Well, you're definitely a butterfly. But I wouldn't want you to fly away.

Well, you're definitely a butterfly. But I wouldn't want you to fly away.

It's unsettling to do that to people who read too much into things...

spookie, get a myspace account. that way you can make friends with people without actually putting yourself at risk to getting raped and whatnot.

• Author

Well, I didn't get raped or killed, and the night didn't end with my stabbing anyone. Woopteedoo.

I'm almost a little surprised since I met this guy at his house, at 2 in the morning. What kind of message does that send? But I do have faith that most people aren't rapists or killers. And in my ability to run.

The one creepy bit was when I got there and his entire living room was dark except for about a dozen candles. But I just walked up to the lamp and turned on the light. Then he smoked me out and gave me some to take home. That was it.

In the car I realized I was too stoned and tired to drive home, so I found a relative safe parking spot and slept in my car. :o

When I told my bf the story he was pretty pissed, which is the part I feel pretty bad about. That was a pretty crazy/ sketch stunt of me to pull. But what can I say. I guess I really like weed. And I probably won't do it again.

Are these stories even real?

Are you even for real?

If so...

Do you have any idea what you are messing with here? Ok fine you had one OK experience, but what if you are not so lucky next time around? Is this a suicide mission for you? Seriously why are you doing this?

Worse yet is they don't kill you but they rough you up really bad and do awful things to you and torture you both physically and mentally, and you have to live the rest of your days with that scar. Why are you doing this?

There are a lot of very twisted and sick people out there, why are you out to meet them?

• Author

I guess I enjoy situations like this for the same reason people do extreme sports. It's a huge rush. You're relying on yourself for survival.

• Author
I often wonder if Spookie is real too...to the extent of questioning whether she and Shadowplay are one and the same.

Me and SP, are you serious? We have totally different writing styles. :D We're both real, I'm pretty sure.

Sure most people arn't rapist/killers but it only takes a moment and one person to take apart a persons life. Heck this might be the killer on here, maybe he sliced off your nipple to get all your accounts and pw's