Something I remember him saying something about an orgy and now I feel sad.

vertigocidic

vertigocidic

A while ago, in the first couple of months in our relationships, I invited my friends and my boyfriend over for my oh-so famous movie night. We were talking and laughing, and one of the guys asked my boyfriend if he would like to engage to an orgy with the rest of the people there. And my boyfriend said this,

"If I weren't in a relationship right now, I'd do it."

:confused: I know, you might be like, "Well, he says he would if he wasn't with you, right?" I know. But now that I think about it, orgy obviously mean more people. And I am only one girl. Now I'm kinda bugged with the fact that maybe, just maybe, one person won't do for him in bed. That I won't be good enough, compare to a group of people.

My boyfriend is such a people's person. That's all he's about- PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE, GROUPS GROUPS GROUPS, FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS. Hey, I don't care, but his huge social parade sorta freaks me out a little. Call me shy. Call me non-outgoing. Whatever. But what if someone came up to him, asked him to participate in a orgy, that will probably up his popularity level, and he'd be ****ing stupid enough to take the offer!

Guys, what is it with you and these crazy fantasies? Heck, when I asked my boyfriend if I can kiss a girl at this party, (this was after the orgy thing, and since he's SO SEXUALLY OPEN PERSON, I'd love to ask him.) he flipped!

We are both bisexuals. Don't hate.

What if one day I won't have the power to fulfill his sexual needs, and he'll find it someplace else?

Ugh. I'm so confused lol...

How drunk was he and everyone else when the orgy question was asked?

I think you are manufacturing anxieties about this orgy thing. But it is stemming from your insecurities that he might one day decide you aren't enough for him - not necessarily that he needs to have sex with multiple people all the time, but that he'll leave you because you aren't 'enough' in some way. That's probably more your internal issue - insecurities - than how he actually feels.

Dating is a risk for everyone. There are no guarantees.

• Author
vertigocidic
How drunk was he and everyone else when the orgy question was asked?

I think you are manufacturing anxieties about this orgy thing. But it is stemming from your insecurities that he might one day decide you aren't enough for him - not necessarily that he needs to have sex with multiple people all the time, but that he'll leave you because you aren't 'enough' in some way. That's probably more your internal issue - insecurities - than how he actually feels.

Dating is a risk for everyone. There are no guarantees.

:laugh: That first sentence made me chuckle. I believe we were on something, but I forget what, LOL!

Anyways, that could be it. I mean, he did tell me that I am the best one he has in bed and such. I always get the job done. ;) I don't know. Maybe I am being a little insecure.

What I hate about guys is that they expect girls to not do anything, but yet guys can do/say everything under the sun. I hate the battle of the sexes crap. When I asked him about me kissing another girl, first he was like, "Uh, no." and then I asked him later on, and he's like, "WHY DO YOU WANT TO KISS SOME OTHER GIRL, HUH? AM I NOT ENOUGH?"

Hmmm. That's what I'd like to know too when that night happen. :rolleyes:

Well you should do that, too, when orgy questions come up. Just look at him and say, "What?? Are you saying I'm not enough for you??"

Then he'll at least know how you feel, and he'll have the opportunity to kiss up to you to make up for saying something stupid when he was high.

• Author
vertigocidic

I believe we did pot that night. Don't ask. But eh, whatever. He never mentioned the whole orgy thing, and it's been many months now. I think now he's at the point in the relationship that even if a guy would stare at me up and down, he'd beat his ass.

Funny story actually, I texted him today that someone in my math class though I was cute. He demanded his name and address. I asked him why, and he's all, "I just want to talk him."

Oh yeah. "Hey, you thought my girlfriend was cute, right? Well, listen, I really don't like that and stuff, so let's just put this behind us and promise me you won't drool over my girlfriend, m'kay? Thanks!"

Pfft. Right. Guys so do that. :laugh:

rod_in_gtown

don't get bent out of shape over a hypotetical situation. Truth is, a lot of guys might say they would partake in an orgy. But mostly as a fantasy, not a lifestyle. And he made a point to say that he'd only do it if he was single. Chances are that if he really wanted to do it he would bring you in it. I know I would.

• Author
vertigocidic
don't get bent out of shape over a hypotetical situation. Truth is, a lot of guys might say they would partake in an orgy. But mostly as a fantasy, not a lifestyle. And he made a point to say that he'd only do it if he was single. Chances are that if he really wanted to do it he would bring you in it. I know I would.

I sure as heck wouldn't. :p I told him about this last night, and he said that he'd seriously would never do that because of all the diseases going around. Good boy!