this guy I had sex with is acting weird

frenchgirl

I went out with a bunch of friends one night and as shameful as it might be, I had too much to drink and slept with this guy I am iffy about.

The sex was nice and I guess I'd do it again but he seemed really weird the last time I saw him.

I asked him what he was up to and he answered that he was supposed to "meet with this person". Not a friend of his, not a girl, a "person".

Why would he hide everything about who he's meeting with? We are not dating and he doesn't owe me anything.

• Author

I should also mention that this guy has the weirdest fantasies.

And he has told me a lot about his life - so I can't see a valid reason why he would say that he's meeting up with this "person".

Please help...

• Author
Maybe he's just feeling a bit awkward about it and doesn't know how to relate after the sex?

I hear you - but let's say he's meeting with a guy friend, he'd say "I'm meeting up with my friend". And if he's expecting a girl, he'd say "I'm going out with this girl" or "I'm expecting a friend of mine". But a "person"?

And he has told me a lot about his life - so I can't see a valid reason why he would say that he's meeting up with this "person".

Please help...

How is the sentence in bold relate to him saying he's meeting up with a "person"? What's your take? Think he was going to meet up with some hooker?

He told you a lie. There was no "person". He just didn't want you to think he was a loser with no plans to do anything.

Or he was too nervous around you to speak properly.

He told you a lie. There was no "person". He just didn't want you to think he was a loser with no plans to do anything.

Or maybe he was looking for a reason to leave ASAP.

• Author
How is the sentence in bold relate to him saying he's meeting up with a "person"? What's your take? Think he was going to meet up with some hooker?

I just wanted to highlight the fact that he's a weirdo.

I didn't think about the possibility that this "person" might be a hooker! Hahaha :)

• Author

I dunno... My initial reaction was that he didn't want me to know who he was meeting up with. He was meeting up with a "person". Almost seemed like he was waiting on his dog... :)

Define "weirdest fantasies". I need some entertainment, as Johan isn't playing with me tonight.

• Author
Define "weirdest fantasies". I need some entertainment, as Johan isn't playing with me tonight.

Well this guy fantasized about getting caught jerking off... by his mom!

• Author
He's acting weird because he feels guilty because he thinks after what happened you might want more.

Oh trust me, that part has been dealt with already. I'm really not that kind of girl.

"I am meeting up with this person" just sounds so awful! I still can't believe he actually said that.

Well this guy fantasized about getting caught jerking off... by his mom!

Disturbing! But in a fabulously icky kind of way! lol

What's almost more distressing, is that he so completely lacks internal dialogue to know that this isn't the kind of sexual fantasy you share with someone you just met.

What else was lurking that he shared? Anything with a nun? ;)

What's almost more distressing, is that he so completely lacks internal dialogue to know that this isn't the kind of sexual fantasy you share with someone you just met.

Is there a time to share this kind of fantasy at all, really?

Disturbing! But in a fabulously icky kind of way! lol

What else was lurking that he shared? Anything with a nun? ;)

Or a priest?:o

I went out with a bunch of friends one night and as shameful as it might be, I had too much to drink and slept with this guy I am iffy about.

The sex was nice and I guess I'd do it again but he seemed really weird the last time I saw him.

I asked him what he was up to and he answered that he was supposed to "meet with this person". Not a friend of his, not a girl, a "person".

Why would he hide everything about who he's meeting with? We are not dating and he doesn't owe me anything.

Exactly. He owes you nothing.

Move on or ask him directly what's up.

If all this means so little to you then why are you stressing about some strange comment he made?