How do you make someone attracted to you?

Depressed

I've been going out with a girl for 14 months and for the past few months she hasnt seemed attracted to me. She is never turned on at all by me. She claims that she is but she barely even kisses me anymore, yet she gets horny when she sees people on TV. How do i make her attracted to me? She completely denys all of it....but how can you explain going from always having sex to barely even kissing? This seriously hurts me

I've been going out with a girl for 14 months and for the past few months she hasnt seemed attracted to me. She is never turned on at all by me. She claims that she is but she barely even kisses me anymore, yet she gets horny when she sees people on TV. How do i make her attracted to me? She completely denys all of it....but how can you explain going from always having sex to barely even kissing? This seriously hurts me

I can understand that you feel hurt- I certainly would. I don't mean to be cruel....but I don't know why she is going out with you. I suggest she is using you (subconsciously or otherwise). Maybe she has a very good reason for this....but either way I don't think it is in your interests to stay with her. If she is not incredibly mean hearted and manipulative.......then she is very mixed up. You could waste a lifetime waiting to find out her reality. I recommend accept that this relationship was not meant to be. You deserve much better. I also suggest that nothing you can do will change this situation. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. It has been going on long enough.... to no avail. Accept that you deserve better. These may sound harsh words and difficu;t to accept. You could confront her directly to establish how she feels, but I suspect you wouldn't get an honest answer. Experience has taught me that if you love somebody then let them go. If they love you, they will return- that is the true value of love. If they don't, they won't. Sometimes the hardest lesson in life is to let things go, when we want them

all the best

Attraction is a chemistry thing. When people are young, the chemistry is subject to a lot of change. In almost every relationship, after a period of time the attraction that was there in the beginning is not nearly at the same level months later. Just a fact of life.

There is nothing in the world you can do...except win a few million dollars in the lottery. I promise you something like that would perk her right up.