It hurts so much!!

Nobel

I have been with my girlfriend for 10 months (some of you might if read some of my previous posts), and I get these nervous/scared feelings. But recently we seem to get easily annoyed with each other (over petty things). But whenever she tells me see loves me (I'm a man and I'm gonna say it), I just started sobbing. I like bieng with her, but sometimes I feel like I need some space (but then I think about being apart and I scares me), but I don't want to give her the impression that I don't want to be with her.

HELP!!!!

(This is the longest relationship I have ever been in).

Yes, I read your post earlier and I didn't really know what to tell you.

The best thing you can do in any situation is be very honest in communicating your feelings. If those bother her so much she wants to leave or become upset, there's a serious problem in your relationship and it might be better if it was over.

You can't be in a quality relationship unless you can be upfront with your feelings.

Yes, I read your post earlier and I didn't really know what to tell you. The best thing you can do in any situation is be very honest in communicating your feelings. If those bother her so much she wants to leave or become upset, there's a serious problem in your relationship and it might be better if it was over. You can't be in a quality relationship unless you can be upfront with your feelings.

It isn't that she gets mad at what I tell her(my thoughts/feelings), but we seem to be at each others throats (just this week, last week was great), for petty things. We both know they are petty, but I tend to over-analyze things way to much. We still kiss, we still hug, we do everything a couple would normally do, but I can't let things go. I wanted to tell her I love her, but turned chicken, and sobbed (no one has never been able to make me cry, ever!!!), what do you think that is about?

Read my earlier post. If your reading comprehension is normal, you know I have already advised you to be honest with your feelings.

As far as the petty bickering, talk this over too. There may be some underlying reason, perhaps anxiety, why this is happening.

If the two of you will just TALK about things, and if you will clearly state your feelings to her, you will clear everything up.

If you love somebody and are afraid to tell them because of their reaction, in my mind it doesn't even count.

Jeez.. try communicating with her practise infront of the mirror if it seem so hard to tell her you love her or to express any other feelings. Or you could try to tell her how hard it is for you to communicate such things.

As to the bickering... well there are things like hormonal

cycle with women that can cause some... well lets just say

tendencies towards agression. As to men there is hormonal cycle but its more related to seasonal changes than anything else and it can cause tendecies towards depression and with some agression.

But like Tony said try communicating with her... i meant thats what long term relationships are built on

and that what makes them last. There is love but it fades away if there is nothing "above the waist" to support the emotion.

It isn't that she gets mad at what I tell her(my thoughts/feelings), but we seem to be at each others throats (just this week, last week was great), for petty things. We both know they are petty, but I tend to over-analyze things way to much. We still kiss, we still hug, we do everything a couple would normally do, but I can't let things go. I wanted to tell her I love her, but turned chicken, and sobbed (no one has never been able to make me cry, ever!!!), what do you think that is about?