FWB until the right one comes along

HiItsMe

I had emailed back and forth with a woman, pretty attractive for her age. And she's on this site that gives "testimonials" for the people they've met?

She had a couple of guys saying how "Wonderful" and great this woman was, but I often times wonder what the purpose that serves?

I'm thinking, "Well, if these men think this woman is the most wonderful woman in the world....then how come they aren't dating them??"

So...I emailed her and asked her that very question. lol

She responded in kind that most men aren't into the "Long term relationship" thing, and that is why.

So basically, they "hook up", do their deed here and there, no strings, and the a testimonial is left.

I was kind of shocked how a woman can openly admit this in an email that she doesn't mind the whole FWB thing, and I said this to her...because it' usually the woman that gets emotionally attached, and she tells me that she's more like a guy in that regards....thus her lack of real emotional attachment.

Sounds like every man's dream I guess...but she's also in her 50's and I have noticed when women get around that age (just a notion), they don't seem to get as emotionally attached to men. True or no?

Basically, if some guy "does" them, and then doesn't call, they really don't cry in their spilt milk.

But could you readily admit to doing the FWB thing until the boyfriend/girlfriend came along?

I think it is common with online dating.

Many women have emailed me and something like this would happen.

Her...."So, what are you looking for?"

Me "Well you have children, so I am not interested in a ltr"

Her "Well I already have a lover, so I can get sex anytime I want"

I am sure the fact that she has a lover would have been omitted if I expressed interest in taking her out. That seems to be common online. You really do not know about the other person until you say you are not interested.