Ladies, what kind of underwear do you like your man to wear?

Balthazar

Ok, I just got the idea for this thread from another, but this question has been on my mind for some time.

I have always worn briefs(regular, not low cut) and I usually prefer white or gray.

However, I would appreciate the women of LS offering their opinions on what they like in terms of underwear;please include color too and keep our comfort in mind.

Your input is greatly appreciated

Ok, I just got the idea for this thread from another, but this question has been on my mind for some time.

I have always worn briefs(regular, not low cut) and I usually prefer white or gray.

However, I would appreciate the women of LS offering their opinions on what they like in terms of underwear;please include color too and keep our comfort in mind.

I like those tight boxers.. not the short ones though.. the medium length. I like them in white, gray or black...

I hate those short briefs, the blue ones with the white piping in the front.. eeewwwww..

Whatever you're wearing right now, B... :love:

It depends on the guys body.

NO MAN looks good in boxers, IMO.

Baller was a huge fat ass, so briefs on him looked like diapers. He looked good in boxer briefs.

Another BF who had slimmer legs, looked better in briefs.

But, the best is commando. :D

have had only one BF who would go commando. And he wore Levi 501's, sexy as all get-out, too!

I think I like the white boxer briefs the best, the mid-length ones, on my husband because he looks like he's wearing a pair of white shorts, not panties!

I adore a man in boxers.:D

AP:)

Trialbyfire

Boxers or boxer briefs! There's something more tantalizing about a man in boxers. It makes me want to find out what's under the boxers. ;)

xpaperxcutx
I like the "trunks" in white, gray or black.

See Calvin Klein. :love::love::love::love::love:

Calvin Klein's are the best... :love::love::love:

Don't ask the women this question. Wear whatever you look best in. That really does depend for each guy. Would you wear a g-string if a woman told you it was sexy? lol... seriously, think about it.

• Author

Many different tastes among the ladies, which I guess is to be expected.

I don't like boxer shorts or "going commando" because there too much stuff jingling around down there;

I think I'll change from briefs to boxer briefs and stick with my white and gray color scheme.

Thanks for the input ladies;)

Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.

I personally think men look silly in the boxer-briefs. And I like anything but white or cheata print.

But, since you have a thing for Jilly Bean, then you should wear what she likes. :laugh:

Tighty whities make me giggle so much so that I can't wait till my oldest is no longer too skinny to fix boxers. I cannot explain any logical reason why tighty whities are at all amusing to me, but the first time I dated a guy who wore briefs I did laugh, and ask him about the man panties. (Maybe it reminds me of some silly scenes from some 80s movies? I don't know.) The boxer briefs are cool, and they're actually pretty hott on a guy with a great body. But otherwise, boxers are best. :)

Grey boxer briefs are good. :)

As for color, that depends on the guy.

• Author

I remember Bruce Willis wearing a pair of boxers in an old "Moonlighting" episode. Maddie was not impressed.:laugh:

I don't like ..."going commando" because there too much stuff jingling around down there

I knew it, I knew it!!!

*sigh*

Damn ocean.

what's the term Clemmie from "Reno 9*1*1" uses? Free-ballin' ... which is kinda funny to picture, with stuff just flopping around. Though I think it'd be a lot cooler than traditional man panties, because I've noticed more digging around when my husband wears them, versus boxer briefs.

Mustang Sally

Whatever is most comfortable to the wearer.

Hopefully, they won't be on too long, anyway!

:p

• Author
I knew it, I knew it!!!

*sigh*

Damn ocean.

What I meant is..... uh... well,....nevermind:o

What I meant is..... uh... well,....nevermind:o

No no, B. We are so letting that one ride... ;)

I'm with you, could care less. One of my longterm boyfriends went commando at times, kinda sexy, but yes, the jinkling wasn't fun. My last boyfriend wore a lot of cheesy patterned boxers. I was like whatever, just get them off, lol.

Whatever is most comfortable to the wearer.

Hopefully, they won't be on too long, anyway!

:p