She Broke Off But Is Now Texting And...

I thought I would create a new thread rather than add to my previous thread.

This thread is a continuation of these threads:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t158228/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t158228/

To summarize, I was going out with a lady for a few months when suddenly(to me) she begins to flake a little. She broke a date a couple times that she enthusiastically asked me to go on. Finally I asked her what was up and her reply was she couldn't do anything more now but wanted to be friends.

I took it as she's lost interest for whatever reason that could be no spark, emo issues, another guy and went back to going on dates with others. After no contact for a couple weeks, I'm called to a meeting that she just happened to be in. She was there wearing blue from head to toe, my favorite colors and started the texting thing again.

Flash Forward....

Based on advice, I left this lady alone and went back to my regularly scheduled program(continued going out with women I kind of side burnered while I was going out with her). A few days ago, we had a meeting in her building but I saw she wouldn’t be in it. That was good.

I was walking to the conference room with a lady friend(just a friend) when we bumped into her. She looked at me and appeared surprised, looked at me and said hi to which I responded. She then looked at my friend and gave her the ugliest catty look in the world. I thought it was my imagination but the lady noticed it and asked if we were dating or something. I told her we were “going out(what does going out mean by the way, these were her words).A couple days later, she starts texting again. Unlike when we were going out, I didn’t respond for a couple hours.

Two reasons, I was training someone and two…well I was being a punk. She started asking how was I doing and about our favorite show. I responded that I was great and asked how was she doing. She said “OK” which in the past I would have asked why just OK. I really didn’t this time and she stopped the text chain.

Now, I bump into her best friend who for some reason, I have a feeling she doesn’t know we aren’t “going out” anymore by the way she spoke.

Strange…Flash forward to this weekend. Myself and a date were heading out for the evening and hit a main street near me. Who do I see driving up it…this lady… She lives 20 miles from me and I don’t THINK has a reason to be around my area however her course takes her right past my favorite watering hole.

The night before on MySpace I said I would be heading up there for a drink or two and pool.Assuming she doesn’t have reason to be in my area, what can I make of this development and the texts if anything?

I can't tell if this woman wants to try and get back together on some kind of basis or something else like...

Thoughts...

whichwayisup

She is acting out in jealously mode. Giving that lady friend of yours a catty look was very immature on her behalf...

Anyway, if she wants to go out with you again, she can come right out and ASK, instead of playing games. Don't slip back into old habits, texting and IM'ing eachother. That isn't a relationship.

bigmanpayne
She is acting out in jealously mode. Giving that lady friend of yours a catty look was very immature on her behalf...

Anyway, if she wants to go out with you again, she can come right out and ASK, instead of playing games. Don't slip back into old habits, texting and IM'ing eachother. That isn't a relationship.

ditto. i kinda had this happen to me before. the girl didnt want to get back with me, she just didn't want me to be with someone else... weird. beware of the woman who misses your attention and not you. beware of the woman who just wants u to be as miserable as she is. beware of the woman who doesnt want you to date someone who looks/acts/is better than she does. just beware.