When a girl says she doesn't know what she wants?

loveinlife

This was told to me from the girl im dating.. I was curious on how she felt about us and she says she doesn't know how she feels and isn't ready for a relationship. We've been dating for about 4 months, with a gap of 2 months of her going to see her sister in Denver.

This is where the trouble started, ever since she started hanging out with this guy, a cousin's friend, who likes her in Denver. On her myspace, her friends ask her how she is doing with him? I asked her a couple times whats going on with her and the other guy? She said they are just friends, but from the premises on her myspace comments, it seems different. I guess i felt i lost some trust from her and she sensed it. She was offensive when i asked if they are seeing each other. I just wanted to know was the truth. Her answer was just, he is an acquiantance and nothing more..

i dunno what to do? should i trust her, i really like to spend time together with her. We get along really well. I don't want to throw everything away..

imbewildered
This was told to me from the girl im dating.. I was curious on how she felt about us and she says she doesn't know how she feels and isn't ready for a relationship.

Womenspeake decoded..

"I dont know how I feel " ..means " I do not feel IT for you, but stick around and fawn over me until I find someomne hotter."

" I am not ready for a relationship " means the same as " I do not know how I feel ".

She has dissed you double, dude, so dump her azz befoere she drops you in the FZ..

Awww...that sucks! :(

It sounds like your gut is right. That this other guy means something more than mere friendship. Otherwise, why would her friends validate that worry?

I think if you don't mind dating her while she is (most likely) pursuing other men, then go for it. Maybe start dating other women yourself!

And if you care too much for her, then end it. No one should share someone they are crazy about.

Whenever what a woman says doesn't make sense

Carhill - when do women ever say things that don't make sense? ;)

She's just not that into you. A friend of mine had a girl tell him that. Later on, my friend found out that she wasn't confused at all but that she had another dude in mind. Things went haywire for a moment and I had to calm my friend down... :eek:

When a girl says she doesn't know what she wants she is letting you down easy. She knows what she wants, but she doesn't want to hurt you and if you would like to hang around just in case the other doesn't work out that is okay to.

Yeah, she's keeping you hanging on so that if things don't work out with the other guy, you'll be there to make her feel better.....move on!!!