Do guys generally not like to date women who are virgins and are 20+?

lilac23

Make-A-Difference

Well I see that being a virgin is a good point because it shows great moral and that you’re waiting for the right guy... So guys will be very attracted to this. Although some guys that are wanting a quick 'shag' will see u are too much off a challenge and be put off....

TBH I wouldn’t see that being a problem at all... Just be careful that you know the guy and he isn’t just wanting to use u....

‘There is a perfect person for everyone who is willing to wait’

Im unable to speak for all men but imo it wouldn't turn me off. Being a virgin is not shameful and there is no set age to lose your virginity. i know people who have lost their virginity in a one-night-stand and have regretted it since, as they now wish they had waited, so that their first sexual encounter was special and important.

• Author

Well, a lot of guys I know tell me that they personally would never sleep with a 20+ year old virgin...

Make-A-Difference

Have they told your the reason for that... Im interested now because i've just ask a couple off my friends your question and they said it wasnt a problem (20-25)

that is their preference and they are entitled to it but they do not speak for the wider spectrum of men. There will be men who are put off by it and other men won't be put off by it. To me it's not even an issue and certainly not an issue to be embarrassed about.

• Author
Have they told your the reason for that... Im interested now because i've just ask a couple off my friends your question and they said it wasnt a problem (20-25)

yes they did, they said that it would make them believe that there was something wrong with the woman or she was frigid, etc.

BTW, by 20-25 , do you mean your friends are in that age group?

yes they did, they said that it would make them believe that there was something wrong with the woman or she was frigid, etc.

Clearly these people are not known for their open-mindedness?

What is your take on the situation?

I imagine the post is about you?

• Author
Clearly these people are not known for their open-mindedness?

What is your take on the situation?

I imagine the post is about you?

Yes, it is.

Make-A-Difference

Yep sorry. That’s their age group. To be fair that would be going thought any guys head. In today’s society I think that 85% of people have lost their virginity before 20... So being a virgin puts you in the minority…. I think that if you have a reason e.g. ‘ you haven’t found the right guy…’

Anyone would be fine with that and any doubt would go.

One off my good friends is a model (20years old) and still a virgin. As you can imagine a lot of guys are after her and this is a question that she gets asked virtually every night…. And she said ‘ I want it to be with the right guy’

Honestly don’t worry…. If guys do reject u because off this. Just remember it’s their loss and you are one closer to finding the right guy.

• Author
Yep sorry. That’s their age group. To be fair that would be going thought any guys head.

yeah, thought so.

In today’s society I think that 85% of people have lost their virginity before 20... So being a virgin puts you in the minority…. I think that if you have a reason e.g. ‘ you haven’t found the right guy…’

that's true for me. never had a long term relationship, and i didn't want to sleep with anyone outside one.

• Like 1

that's true for me. never had a long term relationship, and i didn't want to sleep with anyone outside one.

That's very commendable and it is good to see there are people left with morals.

Im also in the same boat as you, though im younger, im looking for the right woman.

• Like 1
philip.philipflores

:bunny:Hi

You have done a good question, it’s really interesting. If you get any good reply, so please let me know. So I’ll also get some good idea.

Thanks for your future help.

• Author
That's very commendable and it is good to see there are people left with morals.

Im also in the same boat as you, though im younger, im looking for the right woman.

that's cool. are you waiting for religious reasons?

Does being a virgin who is 20+, turn off guys?

You are joking right?

WHat's wrong with being a 20 something virgin?

Granted a 21 year old virgin is way better than a 29 year old virgin, but it's all good.

It's like a car.

You always prefer brand new, but if you buy used you want as few miles on the counter as possible.:D

CHeers,

that's cool. are you waiting for religious reasons?

I'm agnostic.

I just haven't found the right woman to commit to.

Is your decision based on religious beliefs?

Does being a virgin who is 20+, turn off guys?

Nope. Wasn't then and wouldn't be now, though I doubt a 20's virgin would be interested in a 50yo has-been :D. Seriously, wish I had run into a few when I was younger. Might have been more compatible, assuming they were waiting for a serious prospect/marriage.

• Author
I'm agnostic.

I just haven't found the right woman to commit to.

Is your decision based on religious beliefs?

I'm not religious anymore, but was in the past as my family is very religious. I suppose that has influenced me a bit.

I'm not religious anymore, but was in the past as my family is very religious. I suppose that has influenced me a bit.

It probably has influenced you.

I am an Orthodox Catholic, but I choose not to follow any religion. I dare say that my youth spent in Church on Sunday's has influenced my decision too.

Though my views on sexual intercouse are not based on religion, but based on me as a person. I don't think I'd ever be comfortable engaging in sex with a person whom I did not know and did not have strong feelings towards. I've never tried it and I can't say it interests me.

I respect those who are waiting until marriage, but they are not for me. But if they just happen to be a virgin, I wouldn't mind being her first. I am not saying for a one night stand or anything like that. If she's someone I really like, I can see a possible relationship with her. I love sex! lol

If she's waiting for marriage, then I'm not going to waste my time. I like to kick the tires before buying. IF she's jus waiing for someone special that she beleives truly loves her, then I'm willing to wait a bit.

I'm kind of surprised I'm the first guy in this thread to say this but I wouldn't want to date a virgin. I'd have two main concerns:

1. She might end up like that "stage 5 clinger" girl in Wedding Crashers once she did lose her virginity. :D

2. Further along into the relationship she might wonder what it's like to be with other men. I'd rather she get a little experience under her belt beforehand.

If I were in my early 20's I'd probably be happy to date a virgin but at this point in life I'd rather date a woman who knows what she's doing in the bedroom.

I Luv the Chariot OH

I certainly wouldn't date a GUY who is a 20+ year old virgin. But somehow, it seems more respectable when women are.