Is this girl worth the trouble, I make all the effort..she doesn't + disappoints me.

Mydish1

I've been dating this girl for a few months, we haven't had the exclusivity talk yet but we've talked about relationships/expectations/what each of us expects from relationships and generally talk about a lot of stuff when we go out and have an overall good time.

Though in-between dates is where she drives me off the wall sometimes. Whenever I call her she never picks up usually I leave a message, though she's more likely to answer texts - even then it may take her a few hours to respond. When I try to get her to hangout on weekdays, she always seems hesitant or lazy to...and because of that we only hangout on weekends.

I'm always the one to initiate the calling and date suggestions, she never does any of that.

We've been going out for almost 3 months and my friend's wedding is coming up. I mentioned it to her last time we were hanging out, she mentioned she might be free that day. I called her the next day and asked again to give me a definite answer soon because my friend has to make the seating arrangements..left a message. I texted her the following day and said it's no biggie if she doesn't want to come. She texts me back saying she's not making any promises but she 'thinks' she might be free that day.

It's ridiculous because I strictly told her I need a definite answer, giving me that answer is kind of disrespectful towards me and my friend ...Either you're coming or you're not. So I texted her back to give me a definite answer that I need it for the arrangements...an hour passed by and I just told her 'forget that I asked'.

Is it wrong of me to expect certain things from her? She's disappointed me too many times. Honestly I don't want to deal with it anymore, sometimes I feel like just dropping her completely because I make all the effort .... and at the same time i feel that I should continue this thing with her because I've put in all this effort. What do you guys think?

umm. sounds like she's not that interested.

if a girl IS interested, she'd be very happy to attend a wedding with you...

i wonder why you want to go to it with her though.

you two aren't dating exclusively anyway.

don't play games.

• Author
umm. sounds like she's not that interested.

if a girl IS interested, she'd be very happy to attend a wedding with you...

i wonder why you want to go to it with her though.

you two aren't dating exclusively anyway.

don't play games.

Yeah that thought's crossed my mind quite a bit. The worst part is it's hard to know what she's thinking. Again as i said, it feels dumb to just drop her like that after I've made all this effort even if it's true she's not that into me.

I do want to eventually get more serious with her which is why I invited her and it's a good opportunity to meet my friends..as a way of moving things forward. I guess in a way I'm waiting for her to bring up the talk...doesn't seem likely to happen. Again which could be the reason why she's holding back, perhaps she wants to be exclusive? And no I'm not playing games

ok.

you're making it a mission to get this girl...but dating is NOT a sport...

sorry but i'd say the minute she's not making the definite answer for the wedding you should drop her.

because if i liked you and wanted to be your girlfriend, i'd be jumping on the bed so happy then i'd say i'd LOVE to go.

Yeah that thought's crossed my mind quite a bit. The worst part is it's hard to know what she's thinking. Again as i said, it feels dumb to just drop her like that after I've made all this effort even if it's true she's not that into me.

I do want to eventually get more serious with her which is why I invited her and it's a good opportunity to meet my friends..as a way of moving things forward. I guess in a way I'm waiting for her to bring up the talk...doesn't seem likely to happen. Again which could be the reason why she's holding back, perhaps she wants to be exclusive? And no I'm not playing games

well think of it this way, you dont want to drop her because you've spent so much effort already. How much more effort will you waste if you don't drop her? Do you think she will all of a sudden come around in a month, two months?