Being Ignored by Boyfriend..?

Maluenda

Hello everyone- this is my first post here- so forgive me if I seem a little off about how this works.

Anyway...

I have been dating my boyfriend for over three years now. We are both in college- I am taking a small break for work, and he decided to go for summer.

I have a seasonal job, and he does not have a job.

Recently, he has decided to limit his visits to see me to one time a month. This was without discussion. However, now, he refuses to visit me because he is 'too busy' with school work. He has done his work with me around before, and there was no problem. If anything, I have been supporting him from day one with school.

Even though he has 'no time' to see me, he can still find time to go to the gym every day and still go out to eat a lot during the week.

He barely calls me anymore- and when I call or text, he does not respond.

When I ask him why he won't talk to me, I get, "I should not have to explain myself" or "You mean you would not wait for me?"

Anybody have any ideas?

Yeah, dump him and find someone who treats you with respect. He has none for you. Probably not your fault.

hotpinklove85

I am not the best one to give advise on this since I get ignored by my bf in the same house. But it sounds to me like he has shifted interests and you should find someone that will treat you better. No matter how busy you are, You find a way to see/talk to the one you love. you MAKE time.

How far away is he?

It sound a if he's trying to make you break up with him out of rage/argument/etc. And then he would remark it as, "well, since you are such a bitch.."

GF, just chill out and start seeing other people. Don't explain yourself either :-)

The guy is a jerk. I could NEVER treat my wife or any past gf that way. It's rediculous. It doesn't really matter what his reasons are, he should not behave this way. I say get the heck out of there!

Do you really see a future with a guy who can't even be there in the present? And that "I shouldn't have to explain myself" is a load of crap. Explaining yourself is what you do when you hurt a loved one's feelings.

I'm really sorry you are going through this and I hope things get better for you!

This guy is a p*ssy who is ignoring you instead of breaking up with you. I would not even bother getting contacting him at all. Get on with your life and find someone who will appreicate you.